No announcement yet.

URGENT PLEASE GMs READ THIS ASAP ABOUT DELETED CHARS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more careless you gonna be, The more characters will be deleted. We need an urgent attention about this, Cause We spend too much hard work for our characters just to be deleted in one second.

Comment

now, alot of charcters had been deleted, The only thing im worried about is haters made same name as of our deleted characters. once this bug is resolved, is it possible to restore my character same name?cause i already saw someone who name his toon same as mine.
      You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Comment

yeap, i also see many ppl making new chars level 1 or some even got level 30 with the same names with the previously deleted chars. preventing them to be revived again? the haters, the opposers, or some not funny jokers? who knows?

Comment

a reply to some of the tickets would be help ful atleast >.< sent one hrs ago and not a re[ly yet =/

Comment

Originally posted by raizencain View Post
            Please GMs protect our characters. Since maintenance occurred ytd many chars have been deleted and are still being deleted. Players are not deleting their own chars, but something has gone wrong with either ur programs or ur databases that is causing this to happen either randomly or by searching for specific data in the database. Please bring down all servers until this issue is resolved. Please help us to preserve our characters and all the hard work that was spent in building these characters. Please don't let us lose our chars. It seems to me the characters that are being targeted are high level chars, chars that have cashed, and chars that have had recent upgrades. But it may also be just a random thing. PLEASE GMs TAKE CARE OF OUR CHARS SO WE DO NOT LOSE THEM BECAUSE SOME OF THEM MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE RECOVERED DUE TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS. BRING DOWN THE SERVERS.....
            I received a response for my ticket in an effort to get r2 to bring down the databases and here is the reply.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will be forwarding this to the Technical Department to be addressed this properly.

I hope they will understand the urgency for this.

Comment

mods gms you sure you already fixed it?

Comment

Working...
              X