Question about the pet skill: Stoneskin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the pet skill: Stoneskin

So does it INCREASE the stun chance by the % shown or does it just give that stun chance? o.0 For example if you have Numbness 9 you have 9% stun chance per hit, then when the skill activates (Stoneskin Lvl 1 4% stun chance) will you get 13% stunning chance or will it drop to 4% since it doesn't say that it increases the stunning chance.. Defo needs clarification.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

It seems you do not understand the skill. Stoneskin does not give you a chance to stun on your attacks, but a chance to stun your enemy when your enemy attacks you. Two completely different things. I believe the Stoneskin's stun applies right after the enemy hit goes off, so if the attack is dodged, your enemy is still stunned from this skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      It seems you do not understand the skill. Stoneskin does not give you a chance to stun on your attacks, but a chance to stun your enemy when your enemy attacks you. Two completely different things. I believe the Stoneskin's stun applies right after the enemy hit goes off, so if the attack is dodged, your enemy is still stunned from this skill.
      Bah, my bad, misread the skill.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
      X