Ticket help pls.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket help pls.

After last maint., my character become didn't exist(message show up when i try to log in).
    I can see the character on guild but can't view.
    So I get a ticket to help then R2 reply my character restored. When I check it, still something. I still can't log in character.
    I respond "I still can't get into character" then R2 want me to prove a screenshot, then I proved it...
    No any reply after I post screenshot.

I wait a least 2 days for reply from R2.

I hope GM can see this thread. I can't able to log in character at least 4 days.
    Due to R2's tech. issue.

ticket#:183001

I truly understand your frustration and anger for this delay. There are procedures that we as GM's are required to adhere to when responding to tickets. Although we would love to be able to solve every ticket instantaneously, this is not always possible. There are matters that must be assigned to certain departments, which must be investigated such as Billing matters, technical issues, behavior issues; etc. I ask at this time for your continued patience and understanding. We know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for you.

Comment

I wait almost 3 days from my last reply.
      R2 only said they are working on it but other people's character already got restored.
      Why I have wait more?
      I have more than 1 week can't log in my character because of R2's tech. issue mess up my character.

Comment

May I have a respond of the process now? pls

Comment

move up thread...
          Waiting a respond from GM. pls.

Comment

The staff apologizes for the delay. There was an error they are working on resolving. Hopefully they will get that sorted out very soon.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hey Mod
              Can I ask how long it going take?
              Other people have same issue and they already fixed.
              Why I have to Wait sooo long?
              Are you guys use TOS to take away my character for no reason?

---------------------------------------------------------------
              Changes to the Terms of Service

R2Games reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete, at any time, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, any feature of the Game or the Service, hours of availability, content, data, software or equipment needed to access the Game or the Service, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that material changes to this Terms of Use Agreement will not be applied retroactively. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this Agreement, you must terminate, and immediately stop using the Game. Your continued use of the Game following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes. R2Games may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Game at any time. R2Games may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

move thread to the first

Comment

Working...
                X