Enhancing Pet +13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancing Pet +13

I've resently upgraded to Golden Teddy Bear, and I've been wondering If i try to level up my bear, while I'm enhancing it ( Not at the same time ) Will the chances of succefully enhancing it decrease? My bear is +9 right now, And I haven't tried to level it up, because i'm affraid if I level it up, the chances will drop.

So, my question is.. Will i be better off upgrading my pet first, before leveling up? Or is there no difference if I DO level it up, while im working on enhancing it aswell?
    •IGN:MrGoogle
    •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
    •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
    •Plane:Mortal
    •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
    •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
    •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Enhancing a pet at level 1 or 120, it's all the same. Chances will not drop at higher levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      Enhancing a pet at level 1 or 120, it's all the same. Chances will not drop at higher levels.
      This is partly untrue. While leveling the pet up doesn't effect the success rate at all, enhancing it at level 1 does make a difference. The reason is enhancing your pet increases its aptitudes, which in turn increase its stats every time it levels up. So if you enhance your pet earlier it will have higher stats later because of it.

Of course if you plan to breed the pet this won't make any difference, since you will get to train it from level 1 again with whatever enhancement it was at before breeding it.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
        This is partly untrue. While leveling the pet up doesn't effect the success rate at all, enhancing it at level 1 does make a difference. The reason is enhancing your pet increases its aptitudes, which in turn increase its stats every time it levels up. So if you enhance your pet earlier it will have higher stats later because of it.

Of course if you plan to breed the pet this won't make any difference, since you will get to train it from level 1 again with whatever enhancement it was at before breeding it.
        That is incorrect. This is only true for pet maturity. When I failed +12 to +13, my morphed bear's HP dropped by 4k. It was level 80 at that time. When I enhanced it to +13, the HP went back up.

Comment

Working...
        X