My Opinion on Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Opinion on Events

to CS staff .. Ur Events SUCKS .. most of the time you create events to make Strong players More stronger yet The weak ones doesnt get anything from it .. no wonder a lot of players ask for new servers .. couple of years ago EVENTS WAS FOR EVERYBODY .. like Christmas cards, Free 7days GT, A lot of events was for everybody weak or strong .. Now MOSTLY ALL EVENTS ARE ONLY FOR THE STRONG PLAYERS .. like seriously .. world boss event ?? Freaking eidolons can kill boss in 5 seconds they get everything how bout the lower level players .. they get nothing .. You should make events that Everyone Can freaking get rewards .. Not just the Top 1 or top 10 in the server .. thank you ..

Woah, what a venomous bashing.

If you want to direct your anger, better do so towards certain top cashers (who are mostly the top players on their respective server) who affect GM's decision the most
    ――罨――
    阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

The events are designed to motivate you to work on your character. Work on your character enough, and you too can kill world bosses in 5 seconds.
      The world is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
        The events are designed to motivate you to work on your character. Work on your character enough, and you too can kill world bosses in 5 seconds.
        I'm sorry, for reading that and for the next sentence, but that's a load of bull. These events weren't designed with any intent to "help" people. All they do is give cashers free extra items incase they did or didn't cash them yet.
        I've worked on my character for ages, worked a lot on it. I can kill worldbosses in 5 seconds yes, but that's no good if people kill them in <1sec. The only boss that exceeds a 2sec-lifespan is Fallen Angel.
        So how is it, that an event that only goes for the biggest dps, not entire party, beneficial, helping or even stimulating to continue working on this game more? Rebirth quests were already hard enough to get but at least you could make parties for that. Now it's a solo-event just like the last 3 weeks of **.

Conclusion of these events is I'm hardly motivated at all anymore to work on my character, along with a lot of other/almost everyone except a handful, so any reasoning of the Dev's done on this event being "we should motivate them!" can be tossed out of the window. If they really wanted to motivate people, it should be:
        - Worldboss' spawn several times more often.
        - Players can only complete/claim 1 Worldboss-quest p/day.
        - killing as party completes the quest for whole party.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
          I'm sorry, for reading that and for the next sentence, but that's a load of bull. These events weren't designed with any intent to "help" people. All they do is give cashers free extra items incase they did or didn't cash them yet.
          I've worked on my character for ages, worked a lot on it. I can kill worldbosses in 5 seconds yes, but that's no good if people kill them in <1sec. The only boss that exceeds a 2sec-lifespan is Fallen Angel.
          So how is it, that an event that only goes for the biggest dps, not entire party, beneficial, helping or even stimulating to continue working on this game more? Rebirth quests were already hard enough to get but at least you could make parties for that. Now it's a solo-event just like the last 3 weeks of **.

Conclusion of these events is I'm hardly motivated at all anymore to work on my character, along with a lot of other/almost everyone except a handful, so any reasoning of the Dev's done on this event being "we should motivate them!" can be tossed out of the window. If they really wanted to motivate people, it should be:
          - Worldboss' spawn several times more often.
          - Players can only complete/claim 1 Worldboss-quest p/day.
          - killing as party completes the quest for whole party.
          Hi speeds,

I'm not really that sure about the events. I think they're preparing to increase the level cap though, especially since the events before this gave rewards for high levels again.
          The world is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
            Hi speeds,

I'm not really that sure about the events. I think they're preparing to increase the level cap though, especially since the events before this gave rewards for high levels again.
            Are you really still playing this game and realising how crappy the events R2 gave us recently? Cause after reading your post, i have a feeling that you're either clueless about things happening here or simply ignore them and commenting through your own bias.

No offence to you
            ――罨――
            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

r2 is trying to ween us off CS, less events etc.. cause CS lifespan is almost over 2-3 for a typical MMO. 4-5 new games in less than around a 6 month span. think about it.

Comment

Working...
              X