Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

we want roll back server

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we want roll back server

many ppl abusing the glitch about EW , GMUTS etc,, plss GM do roll back server .. its s6,s11,s15,s19,s24 merged server

I don't get why they don't just roll back instead of continueing on like this. over 20k EW has been sold through L1 shops to almost the entire server along with gmuts so how are they gonna trace all exploiters >>
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

-sigh- -_-
      IGN: (S24)elfstone
      Class: Hybrid Ranger (STR builder)
      Level: Eidolon (120)
      Pet: Super Demon,Fire Lord,Burning Angel Gen2

Server: (S24)Tundara
      Spouse: ♥ (S24)Cake ♥
      Guild: â€* (S29)UnderWorld â€* :cool:

"Never complain and never explain" by SoFa_kingDom_Potato’̿’̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ’̿’

Comment

My toon doesnt exsist anymore... i cant log into it because of this and yet I was just given the items...
        Sephriel - Level 1xx Scion - Hybrid Priest
        Soul: 700 (And Counting)
        Wings: Extreme Angel Lord +2 (And Counting)
        Mount: Hellwing (level 6 & eating the puris)
        Server : Molten Highlands

Comment

same here people gift me items. also and i am banned also. i dont understand why r2 banned people all they had to was a roll back and all been fine. if they wanna look all the people with max divine wings when there not even been a event and that look like it legit my ***. r2 ****** they lost money and it come down we get banned.
          my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

I just feel pointless to play this game anymore when other people can easily take advantage of the situation and gain HUGE profit from it
            ――罨――
            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

It is completely pointless now. Half the server got banned, all the items are still scattered through the other half. This solution of R2 is the worst pick possible if they wanted to keep actually fixing the game. Serverrollback fixes everything.
              Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

i suppose it depends on how long ago they saved the server info eg, if they saved server info 4 weeks ago and rolled back would you be happy with losing 4 weeks of progress??

Comment

Originally posted by R22865843 View Post
                  i suppose it depends on how long ago they saved the server info eg, if they saved server info 4 weeks ago and rolled back would you be happy with losing 4 weeks of progress??
                  Let me think, 4 weeks, or 18 months and half a server.. ?
                  Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

what exactly happened??

info is sketchy from what ive seen

Comment

NVM ive caught the jist of it

Comment

either we all got banned (Items Gifted from people I didnt ask to gift me) or they may roll back the characters if possible but not sure the later will be the case. If my character is done then so am I. I have cashed here and there in my time of playing, so R2 did get something from me. I will remind R2 that being Gifted is a non voluntary process.

Comment

There was a glitch in which all crystal was 1 cent, and a lot of people took advantage of this. My account was deleted as well, even though all that happened was that I received a gift. Please R2 rollback server and give people's accounts back.

Comment

There was a glitch in which all crystal was 1 cent, and a lot of people took advantage of this. My account, XxNewtxX, was deleted as well, even though all that happened was that I received a gift. Please R2 rollback server and give people's accounts back.

Comment

Bans are usually placed in these situations to stop the individuals from increasing the amount of work they are going to perform by yet still doing more things and complicating stuff further.
                              be patient. if you have any of the items and still playing, destroy them.- if you upgraded stuff, file and list what you upgraded- if you have extra crystal still- be honest and come forward in a ticket asking not to get in trouble+for extra crystal to be removed and if your clear to play. they are pretty savvy so they probably already know the people as situations similar have happened to my friends, they got banned- then waited and got unbanned after situation was resolved, that depends on severity(how long it takes to fix) and honesty+helpfulness.

a entire server rollback wouldn't be fair to the community who actually works for their upgrades and weren't involved and the many who quit because people taking advantage of the situation.
                              last warning about threads- there is nothing to discuss, the matters will be addressed.
                              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-12-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X