Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but it's neccessary - Serverproblems #2

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    Bans are usually placed in these situations to stop the individuals from increasing the amount of work they are going to perform by yet still doing more things and complicating stuff further.
    be patient. if you have any of the items and still playing, destroy them.- if you upgraded stuff, file and list what you upgraded- if you have extra crystal still- be honest and come forward in a ticket asking not to get in trouble+for extra crystal to be removed and if your clear to play. they are pretty savvy so they probably already know the people as situations similar have happened to my friends, they got banned- then waited and got unbanned after situation was resolved, that depends on severity(how long it takes to fix) and honesty+helpfulness.

a entire server rollback wouldn't be fair to the community who actually works for their upgrades and weren't involved and the many who quit because people taking advantage of the situation.
    last warning about threads- there is nothing to discuss, the matters will be addressed.
    Since R2 didn't only place "bans" but actually deleted almost all the toons, and keeping in mind MemoryLane explained a few days ago (couldn't find the post, during the S38+merged toons deletions) that if someone makes a new toon with some specifications I'm not trying to mention here, that would fully erase the previous toon in the database. Banned account's couldn't be accessed, so that was already good enough measure against "spreading the plague", deleting the accounts was a bad move however due to that little side-effect?
    Unless they finally reply to my ticket from over 24hrs ago with information on which steps to take, we don't have anything else than the forum to gain knowledge on over these issues. Shadow's post is thusfar the most elaborate answer anyone has gotten on how to tackle this issue on the player's side. Yet it seems futile now all the account's got deleted in combination with what MemoryLane has said before.
    On top of that I sincerely doubt R2 knows every single player that was involved thusfar as half of them are still online these days. A server-rollback should've begon the moment they found the bug and started banning: that was only 3hrs into the bug having been there if not less. Instead R2 let it go on for another 2nd day now keeping every item boosted ingame still there. The helpfulness required to fix these problems has to come from both players and R2, so far, R2's most elaborate answer was a copy/paste of "we look into it, understand your frustration, please be patient thank you", I think we all know that one.
    I don't mind helping out, but I know that a lot of currently still playing people aren't going to file any ticket at all thinking they're getting away with it. Serverrollback might feel dishonest to the 5% that missed out on, but 95% including a part of them banned have progressed beyond normal play-standers, on top of erasing any "hidden" items on people that are waiting to upgrade during these days.

Off-topic of the thread but On-topic of illegally obtained money, Mallmmo is still around between all these bans, anyone care to fill in on this exception?

---I sincerely hope this thread doesn't get closed down as the others as I'm not trying to go into a discussion for who's innocent, because literally nobody is, but rather gathering information on what we can do, and on what R2 can/is do/ing. A lot of good people who spend real money and time on here got banned over what could be a single Rose from fateshop gifted to them (so tiny yet still everything deleted).---
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Just thought I would say that I'm innocent in this case and I already have the best explanation as to why I am.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Now everything becomes very clear for me. The players who being dishonest are at fault, yes, but it's hard to simply blame them when majority of them are completely clueless about what's going on. And it's not like they can be informed easily since as far as i know, only less than 15% of players base who actually bother to visit the forum. And no, don't get me wrong. I don't mean to start long and redundant debate here, i simply want to express my opinion about how badly wrecked the current status of this game due to this issue, in which R2 seemingly very late to respond and take measure of it. Few of my pals in singapore (whom got banned despite knowing nothing) lost patience and left this game for good upon knowing that R2 is extremely slow at dealing with this thing.
      ――罨――
      阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
      地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
      今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
      天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
      卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
        Since R2 didn't only place "bans" but actually deleted almost all the toons, and keeping in mind MemoryLane explained a few days ago (couldn't find the post, during the S38+merged toons deletions) that if someone makes a new toon with some specifications I'm not trying to mention here, that would fully erase the previous toon in the database.
        Just to clarify, you can only overwrite a toon if you create a toon using the same IGN and under the same account. 41Shots, Tails, Diamondmine was restored even though some haters created toons with the same IGN.
        The only thing that will never change, is change itself.

Comment

Working...
        X