Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

they deleted my thread lol

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they deleted my thread lol

they deleted my new server or we quit thread cuz is got so popular and they got scurred Lolz

Because that kind of useless thread is cluttering this place up and literally have no other function aside from being the breeding ground for flaming, trolling, hating, and immature ranting
    Last edited by R24656887; 05-14-2013, 01:12 AM.
    ――罨――
    阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

They probably deleted it because it violated something from the ToS.
      Flaming or what not.

Criticism(be it constructive or not) is different than flaming.
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

There is always a reason for a thread to be deleted - not because R2 was "scurred" as you would like to imply. For whatever reason that may be, we will most likely not be informed of the "full reason" as to it's deletion, but be informed of which rule(s) was/were violated in this case.

Edit: I lied. If you had the decency to look through your recent posts, you would have found out that your thread was merged HERE with a bunch of other threads and was re-named, buddy.

So, again, they aren't "scurred".
        Last edited by BrotherVT; 05-14-2013, 01:18 AM.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          There is always a reason for a thread to be deleted - not because R2 was "scurred" as you would like to imply. For whatever reason that may be, we will most likely not be informed of the "full reason" as to it's deletion, but be informed of which rule(s) was/were violated in this case.

Edit: I lied. If you had the decency to look through your recent posts, you would have found out that your thread was merged HERE with a bunch of other threads and was re-named, buddy.

So, again, they aren't "scurred".

it wasnt merged, thats my entire thread with a different name, making it no longer my thread. so i guess they were scurred

Comment

Thread in question is still accessible, every post is still in the thread, just now it has more support and means a lot more than an empty threat.

Since this thread is in General Support and the issue is resolved, this thread is now closed.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X