Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but, our game is CrystalSaga not Dovo, just like Koramgame, they no use any NPC for CrystalSaga game cuz different game, different problem too... And for cash users, you can do protest to claim your money at www.yeepgame.com cuz its their responsibility to back your money cuz yeep is the same as joyopark..
    Crystal Saga Joyopark player
    (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
    (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
    (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
    (J5)XBlade
    (J5)Heero
    (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Originally posted by ZagenIsHere View Post
      but, our game is CrystalSaga not Dovo, just like Koramgame, they no use any NPC for CrystalSaga game cuz different game, different problem too... And for cash users, you can do protest to claim your money at www.yeepgame.com cuz its their responsibility to back your money cuz yeep is the same as joyopark..

wow you must be a special kind of stupid. dovo is a website who is transfering their crystal saga accounts here via NPC.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Dovo-Invasion

Try reading other threads in the forum. instead of being ignorant to whats going on!

and also to answer you yes yeep and joyo are similar as in they are or were affiliates of r2games for use of crystal saga. just like all the other sites that transfer here. the only reason why some other sites that Had crystal saga did not use transfer npc is because the site themselves were not shutting down. they just were not making anything from crystal saga. but they have other games to keep the site going.
      Last edited by R221186; 06-08-2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• zagen, if you dont know what you're talking about, then dont talk at all tyvm. leaving aside the fact that you're killing english language, you're insulting everyone on joyopark and we're not gonna sit and stare at hypocrisy. and yes, we were able to get part of our money back, the ones spent in the last month of playing, which doesnt cover a tenth of then money cashers spent overall on their lost characters.

Comment

• Joyo players please visit this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....de-Please-Read!

Spread the word.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Finally Joyo guys, Your long wait is here....... Goodluck guys and see you ingame!

Comment

• Im so happy that there is finally a solution. Please contact everyone that you know from Joyo and get them over here so they can get restored on Thursday.
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

• Its AWESOME NEWS
                APOLOYMI
                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Thank you Jessie for starting this thread and getting the correct poples attention so that they would help us get to R2

Comment

• now waiting for the true merge ...><
                    IGN: (J3)xKirito
                    Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
                    ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• Crystal saga joyopark
                      J3 Artixkreiger lvl 49 mortal
                      Last edited by R218596282; 06-10-2013, 02:41 PM.
                      ~(J3)ArtixKreiger~
                      Guild(J5)Unstoppable
                      Server:S58-J3

Comment

• guys help me im confued
                        ~(J3)ArtixKreiger~
                        Guild(J5)Unstoppable
                        Server:S58-J3

Comment

• Originally posted by R218596282 View Post
                          guys help me im confued
                          Artix this is Danion from joyopark. Are you playing on yeepgames.com?

Comment

Working...
                          X