Question regarding Guild Skills.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Guild Skills.

Was there an update regarding guild skills? Is the maximum guild skills you can get is still limited to two (2)? Or you can now get all guild skills?

Last time I played, you can get only 2 guild skills out of 5 (assuming all we're unlocked)
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

No one seems to know... =))
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
      No one seems to know... =))
      Me too , you can only chose 2 guild skills out of 5 , i use battle reinforcement and Enhanced Control since i'm a mage myself

Edit : Clicked the wrong quote xD
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
        Me too , you can only chose 2 guild skills out of 5 , i use battle reinforcement and Enhanced Control since i'm a mage myself

Still better than nothing. =)) In Broken Realm, you can actually get all guild skills. I'm attempting to play crystal saga again, trying to look for updates in the forums.

It seems a lot changed. For example, blessed bath having scratched coupons, delivery quest having maturity whips.. And the warrior's trial. =))

Comment

You can't get more then 2 Guild skills, I'm still trying to get 2 of the 5 to level 10.
          • Server: Emerald Ridge
          • Character: Dylan
          • Class: Elementalist
          • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
          • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
            You can't get more then 2 Guild skills, I'm still trying to get 2 of the 5 to level 10.
            After seeing the guild skills in Broken Realm, I went back to Crystal Saga. =)) I just thought and just maybe they made an update. =)) The last time I was updated, it was the week before the Chamber's of Fate being introduce for the first time. =))

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
              After seeing the guild skills in Broken Realm, I went back to Crystal Saga. =)) I just thought and just maybe they made an update. =)) The last time I was updated, it was the week before the Chamber's of Fate being introduce for the first time. =))
              well come back to cs though ^^

Comment

well come back to cs though ^^
                Well, CS is the first browser game I played with a good marriage system. =)) One of the reasons I came back with my friend.

Although, Lunaria Story has also a flashy wedding. =))

Comment

nice gskills..since control gives lots of crit
                  IGN:Andromeda from joyopark S8
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Guild:BlooDPhantoM

Non-Casher Player

Recruiting Guild Members with 200+ soul completion
                  pm me in-game..

Comment

Originally posted by catastrophe14333 View Post
                    nice gskills..since control gives lots of crit
                    Indeed it is and since im a mage myself i really need it for casting spells especially flame explosion .

Comment

Working...
                    X