zodiac horiscopes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zodiac horiscopes

I've never gotten anything other than 1 2 or 3 star, how do you get the stars to go higher?

its random, I've got it to go higher a couple times with just a few resets each day. just keep trying.
    1-3 star seems to be more common. people have said to have got a few lucky hearts after about 10-40$ spent(1-4 hearts). also getting multiple ones of the other stars with that much spent (4 star, 6 star &7 star)

Comment

It's been nearly 30 days, its clear that the higher bonuses are cash only, i have 2 characters and neither have gotten above 3 star. even randomly speaking that's impossible. that's like 60 chances lvls 4 -7 are less than 1% or cash only

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
        its random, I've got it to go higher a couple times with just a few resets each day. just keep trying.
        1-3 star seems to be more common. people have said to have got a few lucky hearts after about 10-40$ spent(1-4 hearts). also getting multiple ones of the other stars with that much spent (4 star, 6 star &7 star)
        cool.. estimated money to spend Click image for larger version

Name:	norktppn.jpeg
Views:	12
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	1669403

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
          cool.. estimated money to spend [ATTACH=CONFIG]41751[/ATTACH]
          the ones I've got have been done by free crystal offers. video, surveys, etc- have a secondary email to sign up for stuff. works well. been getting a few dollars worth of crystal each day, which then got me points and a few soul prints from points packs.

Comment

the ones I've got have been done by free crystal offers. video, surveys, etc- have a secondary email to sign up for stuff. works well. been getting a few dollars worth of crystal each day, which then got me points and a few soul prints from points packs.
            yes we love free stuffs, malware too

Comment

Thanks fo giving the estimated money to spend ^^
              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

not impossible, just extremely unlikely
                I've had 6 chars everyday doing zodiac since it came out but one of them finally got a star above 3 (a 5star)
                it just goes to show how low the probability is to get a 4 or high
                Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Working...
                X