An Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Request

Hi Im from joyopark and yes ... sadly we can't get our toons back its very sad that our efforts are wasted but thank you for doing your best
    I was wondering if u can atleast make a new server for some joyo players that's willing to start over..

even thou i was 1 of the people that cashed in joyo i still want to play atleast... It's too hard to make a character in a old server where everyone is past scion and of course since ur lvl is low ... they would think that ur a newbie so its like going to be really hard if we settled in a old server

If anyone is willing to help me atleast ... then maybe I can settle in

Thank you so much R2 for everything I hope you can help me with this..

(J7)Rhaiine01

I would say S62 is a nice place to be but I can't even log in at the moment due to...unknown connection issues o.o seems to be affecting alot of european players
    IGN: (S62)Ajari
    Server: [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
    Guild: (S60)Apocolypse
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Cuddlebunny - Gen 3 Burning Angel

----~N.B.D.

Comment

S6 Im worried about it some people are already edelion... I want fair start I dont wanna be PKed around

Comment

At this time we're taking a break from releasing any new servers as requested from a vocal part of community that frequently requested that we stop releasing new servers. At this time we do not have a date for when we will be releasing a new server. However, please keep an eye on the forums, when we do release a new server, we will announce it there. I suggest that you guys start from scratch on s62, since that is the newest released server. I don't know if R2 is going to give the Joyopark players a headstart on their new accounts.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

I found my own solution.. I used to play in S60 And I forgot my characters code... Can GM take off the code? It would be a good start since my char there was lvl 58 That would help me atleast...

Comment

Opps lvl 61 xDD

Comment

The character name LalaLulu in S60 is the character i want to take off the pass code so i can play again atleast... Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaiine01 View Post
                The character name LalaLulu in S60 is the character i want to take off the pass code so i can play again atleast... Thank you
                Send a ticket about this issue to http://tickets.r2games.com

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Ajarii View Post
                  I would say S62 is a nice place to be but I can't even log in at the moment due to...unknown connection issues o.o seems to be affecting alot of european players
                  yea s62 is a nice play dont be scared off by our lvls =( Theseus is nub and so is bo so yea =D just come nad play with us =( it will be fun

Comment

Working...
                  X