Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Click!

Hey all LK here~
    I'm "petitioning" to help IceLord2233 get his toon back, (S50)Icelord.
    He was hacked () and someone deleted his toon...
    Vote in the poll please and help us out maybe?
    Yeah! (lets get that knight back!)
    43.48%
    No.
    56.52%
    Last edited by LKJ55; 06-01-2013, 09:27 AM.
    Tank Knight (I die a lot anyways >:T)
    (S50)LKJ55
    Server: Crimson Groves
    Guild: styxraiders
    Spouse: Kurosaki (♥)

I PLAY NA LEAGUE

I don't know what happened to his toon or anything... If you add some detail maybe I'll vote.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
    Server: HellStorm [S63]
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

Comment

If he really was hacked, he should just file a ticket. The GMs can restore if they want, seen it happen before.

If he gave his acc info out to someone else that's a different story.
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

The post above me is right, he has to file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com if he didn't gave away his account details for ex: free crystals, gold, piloting. etc

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

done
          and please keep up with the support those other voters
          (S50)LKJ55

I PLAY NA LEAGUE

Comment

R2 won't do nothing either way. If he cashed remotely maybe. but If he was a F2P player its tough cookie! Although in saying that the game is browser based and you can file maybe for social engineering and that you was a victim of that

Comment

So IceLord finally got the character deleted? Are you sure it was deleted and not actually banned?
              Because that guy have been trying to sell his accounts for money for a VERY long time, it's against the rules...

I sure don't want him back, because that guy didn't have a clean language either and he said that the mods was... I'm not even going to type that part out.

Before starting these kind of idiotic petitions... gather the right facts, he have no right coming back. I'm surprised he haven't got ip banned yet.
              R2... please, don't give that freak his account back.
              Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
              Name: Lunaria
              Class: Fire Mage
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 125+
              Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
              Honor Rank: Emperor
              Mount: Super Jiyaori
              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
              Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
              Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
              Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                So IceLord finally got the character deleted? Are you sure it was deleted and not actually banned?
                Because that guy have been trying to sell his accounts for money for a VERY long time, it's against the rules...

I sure don't want him back, because that guy didn't have a clean language either and he said that the mods was... I'm not even going to type that part out.

Before starting these kind of idiotic petitions... gather the right facts, he have no right coming back. I'm surprised he haven't got ip banned yet.
                sir...there are like 5 other people in the r2 system with "Icelord"
                the spicific icelord i speak of is IceLord2233.
                (S50)LKJ55

I PLAY NA LEAGUE

Comment

laa dee dah just typing a random message to move this up so people can see this messade
                  (S50)LKJ55

I PLAY NA LEAGUE

Comment

(S50)IceLord are the exact person who have been trying to sell his account, I have reported him at least twice for that.
                    I know exactly who you are talking about, I do NOT want him back.

Before starting petitions, write the correct facts in the first post. Or you will be lying and are trying to get back someone who are repetitily breaking the rules.
                    I wonder what the mods would say about that, you helping someone who are breaking the rules... wouldn't that give you a warning?
                    Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                    Name: Lunaria
                    Class: Fire Mage
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 125+
                    Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                    Honor Rank: Emperor
                    Mount: Super Jiyaori
                    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                    Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                    Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                    Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

(S50)IceLord are the exact person who have been trying to sell his account, I have reported him at least twice for that.
                      I know exactly who you are talking about, I do NOT want him back.

Before starting petitions, write the correct facts in the first post. Or you will be lying and are trying to get back someone who are repetitily breaking the rules.
                      I wonder what the mods would say about that, you helping someone who are breaking the rules... wouldn't that give you a warning?
                      dude.
                      hater much?
                      lol since i/you do NOT have evidence upon account selling, your argument doesnt count
                      (S50)LKJ55

I PLAY NA LEAGUE

Comment

Originally posted by LKJ55 View Post
                        He was hacked () and someone deleted his toon...
                        There's a difference between "scammed" and "hacked".

I don't think he got hacked. I think, about 95% of the time people get "hacked" (they say) because they simply just are idiots and gave out their info because of scams or they think they can trust someone. I'm not saying that he didn't get hacked, but it surely does make alot more sense if he was selling his account and he got banned. Hacks aren't very common here, and why would there be a hacker going out for IceLord? I don't know him, but I'm sure there are better players who are Eido 120 with crazy good wings, like EliteKyle or whatever. I just think, it's more likely that Isarenya was telling the truth. Yes, there's that 5%, but using logic, Isarenya is probably right.

Seeing you're his spouse, you surely want to defend him, no? You've bent the facts a little and said he'd gotten hacked. I don't have snapshots, but it clearly makes sense that Isarenya is right.

Just 1 more witness and this thing would clear up.

I've also noticed that, IceLord2233 himself has voted here. Why doesn't he talk? Makes sense someone is hiding something. And no, just talking on this post won't suddenly make it seem like you're not hiding something such as a couple facts.
                        Last edited by SlainAgain; 06-03-2013, 11:05 AM.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        Server: S66
                        Class: Knight - Protection
                        Name: SlainAgain
                        Soul: N/A
                        Mount: N/A
                        Wings: N/A
                        Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Originally posted by LKJ55 View Post
                          dude.
                          hater much?
                          lol since i/you do NOT have evidence upon account selling, your argument doesnt count
                          I'd love to help out as much as I can but, as some other posts already said "You do not have enough info" and i believe in that statement. When you put up some actual facts, then I will turn in
                          •IGN:MrGoogle
                          •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
                          •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
                          •Plane:Mortal
                          •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
                          •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
                          •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Comment

well **.
                            *meh*
                            i give up~
                            (S50)LKJ55

I PLAY NA LEAGUE

Comment

First of all i amn't stupid to give out account details to any1 and i'm well aware what people do when they give out account details. Also your right hacks are not common in CS but it does happen. One more thing i had a few haters in CS just cause they said i supposedly killed one of the top guilds players there and ya never know if one of them hacked me and deleted my toon. For example Isarenya was one of the many players that hated me for God knows what reason, but no one has any proof that i did anything wrong and also no one hates EliteKyle so whats the point in hacking him. So maybe just for revenge or something like that they wanted to get rid of me once and for all. Also my spouse(LKJ55) is the one trying to help me get my toon back so don't start blaming her for anything shes just trying to help. And I've filed a ticket already but i cashed and they asked me for the payment code on the email sent when buying crystals and i probably deleted that when i first bought crystals so theres no way to get my toon back unless r2 shows some sympathy and restores my toon. And i dont talk here cause i made a new toon in CS and that has a new account so i dont log in to the account that IceLord was on. So i answered like all the questions u asked.
                              Game= Crystal Saga
                              IGN= (S50)IceLord2233
                              Level= 61
                              Server= (S50)Crimson Groves
                              Spouse= LKJ55
                              Guild= (S36)styxRaiders

Comment

Working...
                              X