This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed!

Is it only me that is struggling to open the r2 sites because I have just wasted around 30 mins because I can't get it loaded
    I know it's not my internet connection because all my other webpages load normal and it's also not my browser because at the pace I can't get into
    r2 sites I clear my cache and cookies around 5 times a day... please can you guy fix this it's really annoying I have missed events because of this ...

thanks ...
    ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
    ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
    ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
    ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

yeah me 2. i think r2 own us and explanation

Comment

Originally posted by dennis0031 View Post
      yeah me 2. i think r2 own us and explanation
      Yes they do owe us an explanation and at least a fast solution of this problem

Comment

I have had the same problem a few times as well and I know it is not my internet connection. R2 needs to be aware there is a problem that could potentially cost them money.

Comment

Originally posted by NoWayHome View Post
          I have had the same problem a few times as well and I know it is not my internet connection. R2 needs to be aware there is a problem that could potentially cost them money.
          If they lose money they will actually do something about it ... if its only a hand full people they wouldn't even bother to look at it ... it will be tomorrow that never comes...

Comment

It takes me 5 minutes to change an instance/map. Its really annoying.
            IGN: Catnip
            Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
            Guild: Chaos
            Level: 60 Scion
            Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
            Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hapighost View Post
              Is it only me that is struggling to open the r2 sites because I have just wasted around 30 mins because I can't get it loaded
              I know it's not my internet connection because all my other webpages load normal and it's also not my browser because at the pace I can't get into
              r2 sites I clear my cache and cookies around 5 times a day... please can you guy fix this it's really annoying I have missed events because of this ...

thanks ...

Me stuck in ladder ~!!

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
              but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
              - JavaMerp -

Comment

it used to be 2 seconds for me but now its getting longer and almost 30 seconds now...

Comment

and sometimes it randomly freezes halfway through loading when i change places...

Comment

And i got disconnected from crypt several time right before 10th floor in several days. Already filing ticket and it's ******* annoying to wait for respond.

Yeah, it seems many players are experiencing **** during last couple of weeks.
                    ――罨――
                    阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

I had the problem of loading into the r2 site, but iv yet to get stuck on any loading map. I see the loading problem commonly around the sengolia times which does make since cause thats when the most traffic to their servers are going on.

As for the problem at hand it could be their site could have possable be reloading sites do that all the time we just are lucky enough to not see it as often as some site.
                      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                      Server: Glacial Planes.
                      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

There was a loading issue, which is fixed now.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Working...
                        X