Pet skill GM please help ! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet skill GM please help ! :)

So i just wanted to ask here, but what exactly does the Pet Rejuvenation skill do? Is it a skill that just works for priests? (Heal) .Lol im a knight and dont know if this is a good skill ~~ Please help ! Thanks

Originally posted by RulaZhao View Post
    So i just wanted to ask here, but what exactly does the Pet Rejuvenation skill do? Is it a skill that just works for priests? (Heal) .Lol im a knight and dont know if this is a good skill ~~ Please help ! Thanks
    Pretty useless kill for Knight , Rogue and Mage but a good skill for Priest and ranger ( if have heal) i suggest removing it if you have crystal or if its tradable pet if dont really need that much cause its only an "extra" give it to your alt priest if you have :>
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by RulaZhao View Post
      It increases your healing, so if you're a Priest and struggling in dungeons it's good, otherwise it's useless.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
      X