Transfers from Dovo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers from Dovo

when i go to transfer my account from dovo to here, it says "nickname or email already exists". what should i do if i want the dovo characters transferred to R2?

You'll need to choose a different email address. When you visit the NPC, you are creating a new account with R2games for your character to transfer to, so the information you use in the form cannot already exist on the R2 platform.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi memorylane, I am a long term player of crystal saga, and I played on Joyopark. The npc merge at joyopark failed, but apparently has been working fine for dovo, so my question here is, if it is working for dovo, why have us at joyopark been told there is nothing that can be done?

Comment

The Joyo team posted a thread on their own forum addressing that question immediately following the merge. I'm not a tech, so I don't have any answers as to what exactly went wrong with the Joyo merge.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by R23863305 View Post
          Hi memorylane, I am a long term player of crystal saga, and I played on Joyopark. The npc merge at joyopark failed, but apparently has been working fine for dovo, so my question here is, if it is working for dovo, why have us at joyopark been told there is nothing that can be done?
          Maybe they could've done something, maybe they couldn't. But, I'm sure both of us do not know much about programming, but going too deep into there can probably break both R2's Crystal Saga, and Joyo's. I think there should be a good reason for everything, but who knows what actually happened?
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: S66
          Class: Knight - Protection
          Name: SlainAgain
          Soul: N/A
          Mount: N/A
          Wings: N/A
          Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

That's easy to explain, r2 doesn't have any back up servers, i don't remember ever hearing about a server roll-back.

Comment

Why does the transfer from dovo to R2 allows only 1 account to be transfer per IP address? So what if I was requested by a friend to transfer their account over to R2 but I already register an account for my own character on dovo then am I suppose to take it that I can't help transfer my friend's account? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Miki1314 View Post
                Why does the transfer from dovo to R2 allows only 1 account to be transfer per IP address? So what if I was requested by a friend to transfer their account over to R2 but I already register an account for my own character on dovo then am I suppose to take it that I can't help transfer my friend's account? :/
                This issue is being discussed. There's still 12 days until the merge, so please be patient while the question about IP limitations is addressed.

Comment

Aparently us from joyo were the crash test dummies for an npc merge. and we get the short end of the stick not being provided any help. we could be allowed with time consuming effort some of us to play. but they wont even do that because they feel if not all can play from joyo then none can.

Comment

Originally posted by R221186 View Post
                    Aparently us from joyo were the crash test dummies for an npc merge. and we get the short end of the stick not being provided any help. we could be allowed with time consuming effort some of us to play. but they wont even do that because they feel if not all can play from joyo then none can.
                    i couldnt agree more
                    (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

i just hope that r2 has it all figured out now

Comment

Originally posted by R221186 View Post

actually that is incorrect as I have players just like you guys from another platform in my server. from two separate platforms that merged flawlessly, Dragonette and a Arabic server. so the fault is of no means R2's. but the people who didn't follow procedure with the proper set up. meaning inserting the NPC as usual etc &doing their part to ensure we can be receptive of your characters
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	testwut.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1670466
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	testwut2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1670467
                        Been playing with those guys/gals for many months now. so suggest if having issues to file ticket &be patient, follow the steps as much as you can for merger, don't miss the NPC

Comment

Working...
                        X