How Come I Can't Use Special Skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Come I Can't Use Special Skills?

I am a mage but somehow I could not use any special skills. I only can use default skills.

Originally posted by Itryes View Post
    I am a mage but somehow I could not use any special skills. I only can use default skills.
    Yo need to put point on the skill so that you can use it and it also has level requirement
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

I do have the level requirement. I have it in the tab but when I use it, it does not hit anything or do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Itryes View Post
        I do have the level requirement. I have it in the tab but when I use it, it does not hit anything or do anything.
        You do have enough Mana points as well to use the skills? o.0
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Yes, I do have enough Mana points but I can not use it.

Comment

You have the skills on your quick bar at the bottom of the screen? Are you able to click on them while in combat to get them to activate?

Are you attempting to use AFK mode, and seeing that only your default attack is working? If this is the case, open your AFK panel, click and drag the skills into the row of boxes.

If you are still having problems, please take a screenshot of anything you think will help us help you figure it out.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X