Zodiac Armor and Pet Equips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Armor and Pet Equips

I would really like to know, because its not posted anywhere in game and i dont feel like searching forum for an hour, every gem that can be socketed to each type of zodiac/pet equips. i just found out the hard way that u cant socket sapphire or amber gems in zodiac armor (sounds pretty dumb to me). so could you friendly people at r2 plz provide a list for us so that we dont have to find out by trial and error? (trial and error is kinda hard considering the limited availability of certain gems)

[Guide] Zodiac System
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    Part 7: Putting Gems in Zodiac Equipment
    Just like with regular equipment, you can embed gems into Zodiac equipment. The allowed gems are as follows:
    Zodiac Armor: Garnet (Crit %) and Citrine (Crit Def)
    Zodiac Sword: Topaz (Matk) and Ruby (Patk)
    Zodiac Charm: Jade (HP) and Amber (Pdef)
    Zodiac Shield: Sapphire (Mdef) and Amber (Pdef)
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

and for pet equips... i know weapons obviously get ruby/topaz. spirit of seiryu etc can have ruby/topaz as well i believe and armor gets jade... but thats all i know about that... any more input would be appreciated... and thanks shiroi for the response

Comment

You need to lurk more, and use the search function.
        [Guide] Pet Equipment
        Originally posted by R2CS_Robert View Post
        Pet equipment can be enchanted just like ordinary equipment, and can be socketed with certain gems. The following pet armor can use the following gems:
        • Pet Weapon - Ruby and Topaz
        • Pet Armor - Jade
        • Pet Ring - Ruby, Topaz and Jade
        • Pet Vitalon - Ruby and Topaz
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

i would but my computer lags out too mcuh with other tabs open, i prefer to spend my time playing.

Comment

Working...
          X