Spammers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammers

I have a problem with the amount of spam in this game and would like to talk to someone in a position of power about it. Please send me a PM

Are the spam you receive equivalent to this?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	trackback-spam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	1670846

If you referring to the mallmmo spammers, just add them to ignore, screenshot & file a ticket.
    Everything else, just add them to 'Ignore list'.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

as far as mallmmo yeah thats totally right. but the ignore list is not big enough to ignore all the spammers (players) ... and if you try to ignore all of them who are you going to trade with? youd be hurting yourself by doing that. there needs to be a code of conduct that is enforced so that people can actually use the chat for its intended purpose. after all its world chat not world spam.

Comment

i know people that flood the chat as often as they can for about 8 hours straight... just having one person do that ruins chat completely. now imagine about 30 people doing that because thats the only way ppl will see their message all because of one spammer. they all become spammers. big problem. START MUTING PEOPLE

Comment

Well since I haven't received a response from anybody it is apparent that nobody cares about the players and what they experience in game, so i have come up with a plan. I will also spam chat like everybody else and help ruin the atmosphere until somebody makes a stink. Hopefully then somebody will take proper actions.

Comment

hahah the only thing that will happen is the server will die off. normally it happens because the market goes down the drain. spammers cause that, then the lack of population on the server is the icing on the cake afterwards. then a merge and the cycle repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
              Well since I haven't received a response from anybody it is apparent that nobody cares about the players and what they experience in game, so i have come up with a plan. I will also spam chat like everybody else and help ruin the atmosphere until somebody makes a stink. Hopefully then somebody will take proper actions.
              I say that is really good idea, my word!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	cmicsfee.gif
Views:	9
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	1670938

Comment

LMAO nice response

Comment

well ive already made 4 people pay for spamming and ruining the game experience, more to come. thanks for sending me that pm (not!) how rude.

Comment

i think im starting to enjoy this, making people lose ladder/training/bath runs. that'll teach em to spam.

Comment

so R2 doesnt mind people taking matters in to their own hands... thats interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaganJocics View Post
                        so R2 doesnt mind people taking matters in to their own hands... thats interesting.

not sure what they mean by that. but if you have issues with players, please file a ticket , if have trouble with the ticket after verification steps have been done, pm me the ticket #, you can also let me know which server the situation is on and I can camp it directing info to GM's as it appears.
                        always take screen shot

Comment

that would require filing several tickets and 20-50 screen shots per day. lol

a little feedback and action from R2 would be more effective, and make more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaganJocics View Post
                            that would require filing several tickets and 20-50 screen shots per day. lol

a little feedback and action from R2 would be more effective, and make more sense.

I do a lot more then that a day, so just let me know if a server is having a lot of issues that can't handle reporting yourself
                            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-06-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

will do ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X