Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

this game so **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game so **

how and the hell does this game allow people to sell the FAKE halloween packs from last event to people buying current ingame event packs in there shop from players.. its just ** they dont do samething as the gotta have friends pack event this week.. they shouldn't even have the same game code as the current packs given out for this event.

and if ppl don't know what i am talking about .

Good friends pack: open to randomly receive two of the following items : <----- is real.

Good friends pack: use (good friends pack) to randomly receive two of the the following..: <----- is fake.. spawns in a mini boss..

as you can see.. doesnt even match up with the current packs given out this event. r2 to freaking lazy to fix **** in this game.. thank god i caugh it before all my $$ was gone.

So you got scammed for not noticing the difference between the 2 packs.
    Those stuffs wasn't intended to be 'sold' to other players but gifting and trading.
    Blame the guy who sold you the fake packs. Not R2.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

and yet they should never be the same code regardless. if you buy them threw shop or trade for them. and yes it's r2 fault for not seeing this and how the packs are totally diff in a way.. where the real packs u get the rewards and as for the fake one u get mini boss. they created the packs it's there responsibility fix them so no one els can get scamed. why should i have stay up for hr's and hr buying packs or tradeing in wc/trade when i can buy threw shop. and end up with something that was never intended to be bought in first place..

and FYI i notice the diff when somone sold me the couple them threw shop. and i put hold on it. and i was never even buying those kinda packs.
      Last edited by dragonpain90; 06-24-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

As shiroi said blame the person whom sold you that , don't blame r2 . Always blame R2 , why dont you blame yourself for being so stupid ! :P
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
          As shiroi said blame the person whom sold you that , don't blame r2 . Always blame R2 , why dont you blame yourself for being so stupid ! :P
          Why you call him stupid? If you cannot come up with proper answer, don't resort to mouthing off. The OP was simply clueless about the way things work here, simple as that. Tell him what he needs to know and just leave it at that.
          ――罨――
          阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
          地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
          今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
          天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
          卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

From what I am reading it isn't that the OP bought the wrong kind of of a shop, it sounds like the OP set up his/her own shop with good friends gift packs in the buy section, but got sold fake packs from that instead. If that is the case it is a big problem, since you should only be able to buy the specific pack you entered.

Comment

Working...
            X