Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What kind of **** is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of **** is this?

Just finished enchanting my failure super angel (cause it got only useless skills) to +13, adjusting its aptitude at its best (INT aptitude being the highest) and its maturity at 11,5 (12,5 being the highest, can't do more as i ran out of maturity whip) and the result is NOTHING. Neither of MATK, PDEF/MDEF, Crit or dodge increased at all. Nothing even the slightest. After blowing all of my valuable platinum which i accumulated to death to purchase maturity stones&whips&training potions, i got nothing at all in the end.

What i want to ask is . . . what kind of **** i've gone through?

welcome to crystal saga r2games you must be new here.
    I love myself.

Comment

arh a rude one we have here pleased to make your acquaintance you'd do well to control that temper of yours if i do say so myself hehe
      Last edited by Raynethx; 06-29-2013, 03:46 PM.
      "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
      Class:Dps
      Honour:Count
      Server:Starglade
      Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Maturity and aptitudes both work as the pet levels up, not immediately. Basically if you have a high intel aptitude every level your pet will gain more intel than if you had a low one, and high maturity gives you more points that you get to assign than low maturity does. So to put it simply the earlier you get your mat, apptitudes, and enchanting right, the stronger your pet will be when it is leveled.

Comment

i think ppl should just keep their trap shut about finding an angry player on forum that is voicing their opinion, theyre human and have the right to be upset... the right to speak their mind. if u dont like it thats ok, but dont poke da bear... know im sayin?

Comment

People have the right to their opinion regardless so if you don't like what is said or how it is said then **** and stay off the thread Raynethx.

Comment

well in that case then you don't have to act like that not doing yourself any good either just trying to help out

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
                well in that case then you don't have to act like that not doing yourself any good either just trying to help out
                really?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ehkrsgfi.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1671064

Comment

oh whatever sarcasm is useless anyhow if you have any better suggestions then be my guest everyman to themselves like they say plus it's his choice not yours not anyone elses & that's that all my hard work wasted KA-POOF in the air just like that sorry to be the bringing of bad news
                  Last edited by Raynethx; 06-30-2013, 12:09 PM.

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Working...
                  X