Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why am I muted, I haven't done anything.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I muted, I haven't done anything.

Respond Mods, one minutes everything is fine, next, I'm muted for no reason. s63 RemRain. Fix it quick...this is stupid. I wasn't speaking anywhere but party chat, and I wasnt reported there for anything.

File A ticket to better find out why, and please stop flooding
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

A ticket would be fine if it was actually answered in a fair amount of time...

Comment

I'm off to bed since its late, but since I've payed you for VIP for the month. I expect to have a valid, no nonsense reason to this inquire come morning. I will be less likely to buy VIP again if I am not granted even a simple request as this, as I am certain I have done nothing to deserve this treatment in game. Do your footwork before punishing whom ever you feel. My ticket has been filed, so a response is expected. I look forward to an informed and valid reason for this mistreatment.

Comment

What is the ticket number?
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Zavor View Post
            Respond Mods, one minutes everything is fine, next, I'm muted for no reason. s63 RemRain. Fix it quick...this is stupid. I wasn't speaking anywhere but party chat, and I wasnt reported there for anything.
            I feel you. But buying VIP wont change anything, maybe spent more and you'll immune

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
              I feel you. But buying VIP wont change anything, maybe spent more and you'll immune
              Lmao yeah buying VIP doesnt make you VIP by any means. hahahaha

Comment

Sometimes we should exercise our right to "Remain Silent"....just saying.

Comment

thread will be closed, if need help with getting a answer from ticket after you have followed all verification processes pm me ticket # please

Comment

Working...
                  X