Please help with this bug (IOB)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with this bug (IOB)

I have filed a ticket and this is the ticket number Ticket #229489..i hope you can check it immediately since IOB is once a day and it's a hassle if your one chance a day get wasted by a certain bug..

What Is The Bug?
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I entered IOB and I got in just fine, and when the battles started I went in the resource zone. It loaded a little longer because I had to clear my caches before the game so I waited. I got in, but I think I got caught up in the loading screen too long, I ended up dead once the loading finished. But to my surprise I can't seem to resurrect my char. I can chat alright, that is why I know I didn't get DC'ed. I think its a bug or glitch the caught me..I had to reload because there is nothing I can do, resulting in missing the IOB.

Comment

What I Do Is If Im Lagging That Badly Dont Go In.
        If Your Trying To Battle Hide Players And Effects And When You Go In And Its Loading For Me And I Die The Menu Comes Up For 4 Seconds Or So And I Hurry And Click Revive In Town Then Go On As Normal.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

First off I am not lagging before I came up because as I said I cleared my cache and also restarted my router to prevent any issues, that is why I am pretty certain that it's not from my side that is fault. And I also don't turn off effects and player visibility. What happened is I died before the loading screen ended and the "Revive" thingy didn't appear at all. That is why I was forced to reload.

Comment

Clearing your cache is not preventing issues, its calling issues to come to you.

Comment

Working...
            X