• Show
Clear All

• keep seeing this

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	1737315

why do i keep seeing my items show up as question marks? as seen in my hotbar?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1671369
    and this

Comment

then the images for the items in my inventory randomly change from question marks to the proper picture and acting all crazy and eventually all turn in to question marks, then i freeze...and disconnect... in a dungeon. i really should just quit... something stupid every single day

Comment

Originally posted by TeaganJocics View Post
        then the images for the items in my inventory randomly change from question marks to the proper picture and acting all crazy and eventually all turn in to question marks, then i freeze...and disconnect... in a dungeon. i really should just quit... something stupid every single day
        have seen this before. think its done it to me as well. clear all the data you can, might be a bad cookie
        Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

[In-Depth Guide]Fixes for Adobe Flash Player issues. (Chrome Browser/Windows OS)

Fixing the Big Freeze... 'Guide To Increased Browser Performance'

[Guide] Things To Try If You Cannot Connect/Log In made by Alexmancer

Are you Lagging? Maybe this can help you out!!

[Guide] Browser Setup Guide (Also known as anti-lag precautions)

Properly setting up flash&Clear Hidden Cookies

Another tip if you crash a lot would be to ensure your virtual Ram settings are set to proper efficiency, most of the time the default setting will cause you to run low on virtual space etc until it finds the proper amount needed for what your doing. so if you set it smartly at the highest it can go that you want&optimal for your system, your system will perform a lot better, less disconnects and lag and crashes = win win
        Change-Virtual-Memory-in-Windows-XP
        HOT TIP: To stop your CPU from constantly changing the paging file, set the initial and maximum size to the same value. For example, 500 and 500. The value should be at least 1.5 times more than your physical RAM. If your computer has 512MB of RAM increase the virtual memory paging file to 1.5*512= 768
        Increase-virtual-memory

if clearing that stuff doesn't work and you have decent internet connection. could post SS of internet speed if want to show it should really work speedtest.net
        try relogging, then DON"T clear anything for a few relogs, find a calm place like the place to catch pets, I find this to be the most amazing lag avoiding area in the game. lv 10-20 spot. so many instances. small map with little going on. have always used to it avoid lags in merges, while everyone was dc'ing with fast internet, I camped there when stationary for days no dc. so sit in there for a few of the relogs for a little while in between each relog so it gathers more and more cookies to boot cleaner from next relog. if after few relogs don't work, let me know will bring this up to someones attention when I can

Comment

thanks for trying to help, but i already know all this stuff and have made every single adjustment to my computer possible. but the bugs keep coming. i think R2 needs to do something on their end instead of trying to make it sound like its always us or our computers.

Comment

not saying that, just going through basic steps, limits the possibility's of what it could be, so appreciate the info
            if have a ticket # can let them know to check into your items right away, if not will be seeing what can do in the meantime by talking to some people about it

Comment

Lol quit and play FF14 :P
              Just kidding. Hehez
              This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
              X