Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

free crystals problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free crystals problem

when is the free crystals going to be fixed i'm not receiving any from any offers i must have earn at least 200 just watching videos and i'm not the only one its happening to either iv noticed

its happening to me also im from joyopark server

Comment

Some crystals may take up to 60 minutes to obtain. The surveys or offers that you did has to verify that you completed it and once that process is done, your should be received.

My bad if it is a bug on Crystal Sagas part. I'm sure it will be fixed, give it time.
      ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

this has been going on for more then a few months

Comment

I have been having issues as well. I think it would be nice of them to deactivate it until its fixed because they get money for the commercials being watched and we get nothing.

Comment

Some Of The Offers Are Fake, Sponsor Pay For Me 80% Or More Of The Offers Worked. Aswell As Sometimes It Takes Awhile To Receive Crystals.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Not working for me either, and I'm a J5er.
              ~J5Awesome3~
              Free Priest and Proud to be one.
              Level 70+ Eidolon
              Current Goals: Max Sperion, Extreme Angel Lord Wings, GT, Perfect Weapon far from all tho D:
              Send me a PM for any Priest Related Questions. I have tried every priest skill except for the new extended level cap ones

Comment

Working...
              X