Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Scammed by r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammed by r2

i recharged for vip and waited 44 hours and still no vip all they said was this, "We suggest that you contact your payment service provider as the subscription might not have gone through. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team "

How am i going to contact my service provider if i used ultimate game card -.- , this may be the last time i recharge.

If u want too look at it here's the ticket number (233861)
    Last edited by JapanGirl; 07-09-2013, 08:13 PM.

Hi JapanGirl,

That was a very unprofessional response from the team. I've noticed the ticket responders are becoming very lazy and frustrating to deal with.. The CS team is probably very busy at the moment. Try filing another ticket, I know it's frustrating. Just hang in there, I'm sure it will get better.
    ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

Submit Another Ticket Including The Email You Got Saying You Recharged And A Screenshot Of Your Char Not Having Vip.
      Also Include You Used a Ugc.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

bugs here bugs there lazy here lazy there whats going on
        I love myself.

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
          bugs here bugs there lazy here lazy there whats going on
          Please just be patient, They will be fixed.
          ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

Originally posted by xSpOoKeDx View Post
            Please just be patient, They will be fixed.
            Sir i've been here for almost a year and i still can see people exploit the game, special treatement not included. And i can still see bugs playing around on the field. I am not sure if they will fix it, maybe its time to say
            R.I.n.P
            I love myself.

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
              Sir i've been here for almost a year and i still can see people exploit the game, special treatement not included. And i can still see bugs playing around on the field. I am not sure if they will fix it, maybe its time to say
              R.I.n.P
              Loveshay, I promise you and assure you 100% that Crystal Saga will be back on track.

Comment

type ultimate pay and it will come up with support .... its another ticket system.

Comment

Originally posted by xSpOoKeDx View Post
                  Loveshay, I promise you and assure you 100% that Crystal Saga will be back on track.
                  sorry i meant, more than a year
                  I love myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X