Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Payment problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment problems

I currently know of three people on S55/J7 including myself who have made transactions over the last three days. (J7)HuStle bought crystal three days ago, did not receive it, filed a ticket, and got messaged thirty hours ago that he would receive his crystals "A.S.A.P." He still has not received them. (S55)flamplesteam and I[(J7)Aphrodite] both purchased crystal yesterday after chambers and have not received our crystal. Why is it taking so long, R2? I understand that you have your hands full with restorations for Joyopark, but yet you still have time to do weekly updates with more than just Joyopark characters restored? Oh, and let me shed some light on Joyoparks "compensation". A Cupid? While Level 120+'s week of "suffering" gets an entire bundle? How is that fair? We couldn't play for almost two months! some of our friend's characters were completely lost! I understand I should be happy to have my account back at all, and I am truly grateful, but there should still be more compensation!

Back to the matter at hand, I would like to know why you are too busy to activate three VIPS, and process a few transactions.

Your loyal customer,
    J7Aphrodite

7/13/2013
    Flamplesteam received his crystal earlier today. Hustle and I still haven't. I can't honestly believe that this is prejudice against us joyopark players. If we already paid for it, it is unfair to withhold it. I understand you may hate "us" because of the constant whining and "sue, sue, sue", but what about the people who said only helpful things during that period of time? Are you going to group us all together as rude and unworthy of your attention? I knew that R2 would think of a way to fix the merger. I didn't attempt to sue, or even complain. If this is why HuStle and I have not received our crystal yet, then I'm ashamed to have been put into your hands.

If it is not, then I am deeply sorry for misjudging R2.

Thank you for your time,
    J7Aphrodite
    Last edited by J7Aphrodite; 07-13-2013, 04:43 PM. Reason: Flamplesteam received his crystal.

yes this is true im still waitng for my xtals after i wrote ticket they responded they will send a.s.a.p been almost 30 hours since they replied no xtals

(J7)HuStle

Comment

When i used $40 on crystals for the first time i would have expected them sooner... --(S55)flamplesteam

Comment

You guys should know that a lot players having this problem and maybe dont cash if you guys cant wait. So sad but true, now crystal are not automatic but manually added to players
        I love myself.

Comment

ticket#414555

(J7)HuStle still have not recieved my xtal been 5 days or more please fix

Comment

o well still no xtal 5 days later i re wrote ticket 2 days ago still no response

Comment

No offence but you was gonna lose your character and not get any compensation, R2 was nice enough to take on your accounts. Otherwise u would be out everything u invested with nothing to show for it. I would be thanking r2, not getting mad.

Comment

Originally posted by raged0411 View Post
                No offence but you was gonna lose your character and not get any compensation, R2 was nice enough to take on your accounts. Otherwise u would be out everything u invested with nothing to show for it. I would be thanking r2, not getting mad.
                I would be thanking you sir if you maybe get the frak out of here
                I love myself.

Comment

Working...
                X