Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside selling using "LOAD"...legal or illegal??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside selling using "LOAD"...legal or illegal??

WOW! This is massive, there is a big network of outside sellers, specifically filipinos who are selling in game items, golds, crystals using "Loads"(I have no idea what it is, but i heard its a prepaid balance for cellphones in the philippines). This said outside selling is happening through most of the new servers, specially filipino infested servers. Come on R2 monitor this activity specifically in s63. I have no evidence atm because I really can't understand their language...sorry..

Everything is legal as long the law didnt see it.
    I love myself.

Comment

maybe you're right...but then again..crime doesn't pay

Comment

Originally posted by ValariusXT View Post
        maybe you're right...but then again..crime doesn't pay
        Everyone did does doing crime even though they didnt realise if they are doing it.
        I love myself.

Comment

You can pick out the ads they post in chat even without understanding what they are saying. Just take a screenshot of those lines and pop them in a ticket. When enough are reported and dealt with, the rest will stop.

It's against the ToS to sell or buy gold/items with real world money.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            You can pick out the ads they post in chat even without understanding what they are saying. Just take a screenshot of those lines and pop them in a ticket. When enough are reported and dealt with, the rest will stop.

It's against the ToS to sell or buy gold/items with real world money.
            "LOAD" is not real world money, cant really be considered as RMT. its more like giving it for fictional currency like the ingame gold/platinum itself. but, its not in crystal saga or any r2games thing. you know mod? google is your friend. im not a pinoy but i ask them once of what is that.
            Last edited by loveshay; 07-15-2013, 06:15 AM.
            I love myself.

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
              "LOAD" is not real world money, cant really be considered as RMT. its more like giving it for fictional currency like the ingame gold/platinum itself. but, its not in crystal saga or any r2games thing. you know mod? google is your friend. im not a pinoy but i ask them once of what is that.
              Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game (see “no ownership rights in account” above). You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.

Changes to the Terms of Service

R2Games reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete, at any time, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, any feature of the Game or the Service, hours of availability, content, data, software or equipment needed to access the Game or the Service, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that material changes to this Terms of Use Agreement will not be applied retroactively. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this Agreement, you must terminate, and immediately stop using the Game. Your continued use of the Game following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes. R2Games may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Game at any time. R2Games may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability.
              http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

if you read the TOS, it doesn't matter. if your making money in some manner, credits, minutes , points, etc w/e wanna label it. if your making money/points/credits/tokens/ air time. etc etc etc even if its bus tokens = ANYTHING OF VALUE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME. off the copyrighted material in any manner based on gift trade or transfer of virtual items(i.e using methods outside the game to gain unfair advantages). its against TOS.
              I have also camped these servers for a few days and reported a lot of people for this. if see anyone do it I suggest take a screen shot and file a ticket as MemoryLane said
              or let me know which server is deciding to do this and I will come camp. this thread is now closed.

Comment

Originally posted by ValariusXT View Post
                WOW! This is massive, there is a big network of outside sellers, specifically filipinos who are selling in game items, golds, crystals using "Loads"(I have no idea what it is, but i heard its a prepaid balance for cellphones in the philippines). This said outside selling is happening through most of the new servers, specially filipino infested servers. Come on R2 monitor this activity specifically in s63. I have no evidence atm because I really can't understand their language...sorry..
                \

We are aware of this report..We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, rest assured we will implement solutions to prevent this kind of activity and utilize game security.

Comment

Working...
                X