Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What's wrong with lowlvl quests???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with lowlvl quests???

I'm playing my new char now (third if I remember), and I experienced some really new (for me) troubles with lowlvl quests:
    1. Faye's Dairy quest IS in quest list with Quatermaster NPC mentioned, but it's NOT availaible at QM NPC:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fdq.png
Views:	1
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	1737718
    2. I remember from my prev try that I could just do main quests for lvlups upto 30 at least. But this time I needed to afk golems before I could enter Starglade (lvl 11 needed, and I just got lvl 10).
    Last edited by Golyana; 07-20-2013, 11:06 AM.

Originally posted by Golyana View Post
    I'm playing my new char now (third if I remember), and I experienced some really new (for me) troubles with lowlvl quests:
    1. Faye's Dairy quest IS in quest list with Quatermaster NPC mentioned, but it's NOT availaible at QM NPC:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]47989[/ATTACH]
    2. I remember from my prev try that I could just do main quests for lvlups upto 30 at least. But this time I needed to afk golems before I could enter Starglade (lvl 11 needed, and I just gotten lvl 10).

that quest has been over for a while, you wont be able to participate in it until R2 brings it back if they do, would suggest leveling up and doing other quests

Comment

1. Faye's Diary was an Event Quest and not really part of the MAin Quest or any of the side quests in the CS world.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47989[/ATTACH]
        2. I remember from my prev try that I could just do main quests for lvlups upto 30 at least. But this time I needed to afk golems before I could enter Starglade (lvl 11 needed, and I just gotten lvl 10).
        For 1. the bug is that the quest is still in your quest list. This has been around for a while, so odds are it won't be fixed.
        For 2. you need to do all main AND optional quests to avoid having to grind, and even then you end up needing to grind at around 28 or 29 for a little bit.

Comment

Thank you. This quest list bug is disappointing. About grinding, I'm absolutely sure than I didn't have ANY accepted or availaible quests (except this buggy FD quest) at char lvl 10.

Comment

thats the event for a server realeased newly they ll take it out soon ..so u hav to be quick to get it
            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Thank you. This quest list bug is disappointing. About grinding, I'm absolutely sure than I didn't have ANY accepted or availaible quests (except this buggy FD quest) at char lvl 10.
              Don't worry r2 teams will remove it quickly, just give it 5 months
              I love myself.

Comment

Working...
              X