Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

would love an answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would love an answer

why is it that when somebody violates this, in the most insignificant way they are banned....

1) Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of R2games, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.

but if players violate this, and are reported...

2) Send repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages in a Chat area, including without limitation continuous advertisements to sell goods or services.

nothing is done at all. NOTHING. not a gm comes on and has a word with reported player, they dont get muted or banned.... R2 games is slacking.

because they dont care about your gaming experience they only care that you are polite in world chat.

Comment

Originally posted by KongolLOD View Post
      why is it that when somebody violates this, in the most insignificant way they are banned....

1) Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of R2games, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.

but if players violate this, and are reported...

2) Send repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages in a Chat area, including without limitation continuous advertisements to sell goods or services.

nothing is done at all. NOTHING. not a gm comes on and has a word with reported player, they dont get muted or banned.... R2 games is slacking.
      Post screen-shots in the forums and submitting tickets should help.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

i did provide screenshots, in my ticket. nothing was done about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaganJocics View Post
          i did provide screenshots, in my ticket. nothing was done about it.
          Can you post the screen shots here or provide a ticket number?

Comment

no its a private matter, not something the whole world needs to know about.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaganJocics View Post
              no its a private matter, not something the whole world needs to know about.
              Send it to him in a PM?
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

no point in punishing somebody now, for what the ydid a week ago. the key point is that r2 needs to stop messing around and dish out punishment to everybody that violates tos, or nobody at all. seems they like to mute/ban me but do nothing about anything ive reported. its retarded.

Comment

well, its at their discretion. and normally all tickets go to somebody different, so you just have to hope that whoever reads the ticket feels like doing their job, or better yet hope theyre not having a pms day. for the most part its either they let everything go, or the dish out punishment thats far too severe. ive only seen proper actions taken once by r2 in my time here. and that was a 3 hr mute on a toon for swearing about r2 being so stupid in world.

Comment

I sent 3 SS of a guy yelling "F*** you" on world chat for like 10mins straight spacing it out so that you could spell the full word. The response from R2 was, your should ignore this player.

Comment

Do you still have the screenshots?

Comment

To me this is the only thing that matters...there response. I give up on R2, they just dont care at all about players or there game. This is 100% proof.

Thank you for contacting us. We suggest you to include the player in your Ignore List if you wish not to see any chat messages from him/her.

Comment

i dont think the op cares about having anybody punished for their actions, the point seems to be that r2 doesnt punish ppl equally. some ppl are banned some are muted some get warnings and others are left alone. ive seen about 5 situations where ppl were talking about sexually explicit things and were reported, and nothing was done to them. and the same day i said the word hump when referring to breeding pets and got muted for 24 hours. so i think r2 really needs to get their poop in a group and start handling these issues properly. like putting a "player mod" on the servers, one that is an active player there and knows the crowd, not a person that jumps from server to server making assumptions and handing out wtv punishment they deem fit at the time. one day we could have R2_jennajamieson gm on the server and shes having a wonderful day so doesnt mute anybody, then the next day R2_bigmeany comes on to monitor chats and just got dumped by his gf and mutes everybody for the tiniest thing, just cuz hes having a bad day. its just not right

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                            i dont think the op cares about having anybody punished for their actions, the point seems to be that r2 doesnt punish ppl equally. some ppl are banned some are muted some get warnings and others are left alone. ive seen about 5 situations where ppl were talking about sexually explicit things and were reported, and nothing was done to them. and the same day i said the word hump when referring to breeding pets and got muted for 24 hours. so i think r2 really needs to get their poop in a group and start handling these issues properly. like putting a "player mod" on the servers, one that is an active player there and knows the crowd, not a person that jumps from server to server making assumptions and handing out wtv punishment they deem fit at the time. one day we could have R2_jennajamieson gm on the server and shes having a wonderful day so doesnt mute anybody, then the next day R2_bigmeany comes on to monitor chats and just got dumped by his gf and mutes everybody for the tiniest thing, just cuz hes having a bad day. its just not right
                            First of all. If a gm comes onto a server and doesnt mute due to having a good day while someone is violating ToS. And another GM comes in and just mutes all players then that is an abuse of power. After multiple occasions like this they will be stripped of their power. Not all GM's are 100% active considering there is Real-Life issues everyday of the week. Mutes/Bans/Warnings are all up to the R2 team's discretion.
                            Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
                            Character's name: Bishop
                            Class: Priest
                            Level: Eidolon 50+
                            Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
                            Soul Completion: 588
                            Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
                            Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
                            Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
                            Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
                            Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

Working...
                            X