Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sengolia.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia.

I think there should be certain are parts. Like where one is only for mortals, one for Scions. and one for Eidolons. Because everytime i go into Sengolia i get killed alot. and hardly get honor from it. Please make seperate senglias so people have a better chance at getting honor from kills.

That would be troublesome like when its only 5 mortals in sengolia. Or on certain new servers where theres 1 or 2 scions.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

well on my server there are like alot of mean people who have full honor that go in and just destroy everone. and its unfair to the lower lvls that cant get honor.

Comment

i said the same thing when i was a mortal lol... but i think there should be a seng for mortals/scions and one for eidos... or maybe make it level based. many op ppl spawn kill all the time and many ppl go to seng just to get bullied. i normally just go in and wait for it to end, get my stuff and leave. seng used to be fun but not so much anymore. and i also think they should remove the timer that kicks idle players because nothing hs been done to stop spawn killing, so some ppl just sit there til its over cuz they cant do anything anyway

Comment

i do agree

Comment

I think separation at <80 and lvl 80+ would be fair

Comment

I think noobs need to stop whining about this. If you suck because u keep switching servers and never build a real character your gonna get owned in seng. Stop complaining and stick with a server and you will get strong enough to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                I think noobs need to stop whining about this. If you suck because u keep switching servers and never build a real character your gonna get owned in seng. Stop complaining and stick with a server and you will get strong enough to compete.
                its not just noobs that complain about this (mind you, they do make up most of the people that complain) ive seen quite a few strong people get bullied inseng too. the point is that R2 is littered with trolls and something needs to be done to level the playing field a bit.

Comment

People who work harder make more money, work hard ingame and you will be on top. Thats all there is to it. Im #1 on my server and barely cashed anything, and i am roguely 4-5x stronger then the next best player.

Comment

Working...
                  X