Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lack of equality

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of equality

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1737957Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1737958

R2 games has been informed of conversations like these ones posted and done nothing but give out a verbal warning. Even after players were reported again for the exact same thing the next day, R2 says we already warned them. So if you already warned them, and they continue to break the rules, why havent you taken action? Now today is the third day straight and ill bet that still, nothing will be done. Sure, maybe to some people this stuff isnt very offensive. So then why are players muted for 24 hours, or banned for several days for saying much less offensive things than this. I've heard of people getting muted for saying the word hump, without swearing or saying any inappropriate details... while these players are allowed to freely talk about anal play and other things right out in the open. R2 does nothing about it.

So there is a major problem with all players being treated equally here at R2 and its time for change. I'm deeply offended by the lack of professionalism from R2 and im not going to allow my 12 year old daughter to play here anymore. This is downright disgusting. I'd expect better from a platform full of cashgrab games.

Last edited by RpgFan2000; 07-30-2013, 02:39 PM.

well i dont really find that convo offensive, im pretty easy going... but i do find it VERY offensive that r2 has gone out of their way to verbal warn people several times for their language in world chat... THEY HAVE NEVER WARNED ME ONLY MUTED/BANNED immediately. when i filed a ticket a said something about how giving a warning first would be fair in my opinion, and they said no we dont do that. maybe ill post the screenshot up on here later to back up this post, because i do agree that this is a problem, and there is a lack of equality.

Comment

To the OP: I apologize for the behavior that is going on in your server that should have been dealt with accordingly. I have forwarded your Ticket Number to a GM and I will try my best to ensure the players whom continue to violate a repeated offense be sanctioned.

Kuja: Ticket responses between a player and the GM are not to be posted on these forums as it will be deemed as a privacy between the two parties. It doesn't matter if you give consent to post it, it doesn't mean the GM gave consent for you to post it. Any information regarding the tickets will be deleted without further notice. If you feel that your punishments were unfair, you may gladly file a ticket and forward the ticket towards ShadowGammaDraco in order to ensure you are treated equally as the rest of the players.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

ok, well ive already been treated unfairly, so what would they do? just say sorry we will do things different next time? i know they wont compensate me for what i lost out on because of it. is there really a point?

Comment

I'm not going to continue going in circles with you. The main point is if you receive an unfair punishment next time, you may go ahead and speak with ShadowGammaDraco. That is all and the conversation between you and I in this thread is now over.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            I'm not going to continue going in circles with you. The main point is if you receive an unfair punishment next time, you may go ahead and speak with ShadowGammaDraco. That is all and the conversation between you and I in this thread is now over.
            r2games logic at its finest.
            I love myself.

Comment

I think R2 is doing their part about this kind of things, in my server (S63-Hellstorm)ShadowGD have been policing the server, specially WC for this kind of convos and I heard many people have been muted and that is not just one instance.I think the rules should be implemented more firmly just to be fair with everyone.
              "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

lol r2 has been saying lately that they always warn people before muting. they warn twice and then mute. last week, and the week before that my toons were muted without warning, 2/3 times i shouldnt have been muted. and they wonder why i get upset. then another time they ban me temporarily when i should have only been muted. no warnings on that either. they need to stop screwing around, and get their $%&^ together. it makes them look pretty foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                  lol r2 has been saying lately that they always warn people before muting. they warn twice and then mute. last week, and the week before that my toons were muted without warning, 2/3 times i shouldnt have been muted. and they wonder why i get upset. then another time they ban me temporarily when i should have only been muted. no warnings on that either. they need to stop screwing around, and get their $%&^ together. it makes them look pretty foolish.
                  Lol what a **.. I've never had any warnings when someone(s) has decided to troll and report on multiple accounts just for lulz, didn't even know that some players gets this special warning treatment, lmao.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                    Maybe you ran into the automute. Think it's when you trigger the swear filter 3 times in less than 10 seconds or something like that.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

no it wasnt auto mute

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
                        r2games logic at its finest.
                        A great example of how this kid's logic works. Thank you for clarifying it. Keep up the repetition since it's all you know how to say and do.

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                        Lol what a **.. I've never had any warnings when someone(s) has decided to troll and report on multiple accounts just for lulz, didn't even know that some players gets this special warning treatment, lmao.
                        You know well how I used to run things around here. They always received their warning before they were muted or banned. Depending on the severity of the issue, you won't receive a warning at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          You know well how I used to run things around here. They always received their warning before they were muted or banned. Depending on the severity of the issue, you won't receive a warning at all.
                          Makes no sense doe when you get automuted just cause some kid(s) reports you on multiple accounts for no reason.
                          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

haha and it happens again. r2 is truly pathetic. *** is wrong with these ppl

Comment

Sure, go ahead and say that without specifying what happened, this time. Mmkay

Comment

Working...
                              X