Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i was muted for 3 days without warning for "racist behavior" when i just got off a ban for that very reason. so needless to say i didnt say anything racist in world chat and boom muted for 3 days out of nowhere. so now once again i watch others get warning after warning, some ppl never even get so much as a 1 hour mute, but again r2 jumps at the chance to mute me.

Comment

Funny how you said the things in this thread about not being warned and yet ShadowGammaDraco states that he was in your server providing you the warnings in which you did not comply to.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

yeah i was warned once, and i did comply thanks. then a day or 2 later i was muted out of nowhere. R2_Joe was there as well, they both said plz keep chat clean. so i did.

Comment

That's your side of the story, however, that is not what I was informed of.
          In any case, remember how I said to always screenshot any conversation once a Moderator or a GM speaks with you? Yeah, maybe you should do that. Same goes for when other people attempt to flamebait you.

Since you cannot remain civilized and always bashing R2, this thread will now be closed.

Feel free to open another thread if you are ready to be civilized.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
          X