X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperion combo liturgic

This is more of a clarification thing

Ok well here goes

you know the Sperion combo liturgic or how ever you spell it LOL is it bugged or just not written out right? Just wondering really. Because the description is not what it does, well it is with the Meteor attack etc, but it does push back which is NOT mentioned anywhere on it, and that kinda ruins the Combo :/ The Combo sounds really good as a passive attack but then when you try it on and push back happens, its like awwwww sucky LOL

Here is a Screen Shot of this description

In case people can't read the Screen Shot its says

its reduce 50% damage you receive for 3 seconds after being attacked and every 10 seconds meteors are summoned to attack surrounding enemies, which sounds awesome but it fails the mention the Knock back skill which actually ruins this Sperion Combination

Like I said I don't know if it bugged as in its NOT suppose to do knock back, or its just been worded wrong, but clarification on this would be nice
    Artemis1
    Priest
    Level64 Scion

Seeing as the combo has not been changed since its release, we've assumed that the meteors are meant to push back surrounding mobs. IMO this does not ruin the combo in anyway.
    Most effective against melees as ranged, and its reduction ability is quite helpful against ranged. The meteors themselves only do 1 damage regardless of your stats so push back seems to be intended.
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

I went and got myself the gems need for liturgic for my priest, only to find out that it knocks them back. I was pretty disappointed too. I thought it would just be an attack on enemies, and maybe stun them briefly like the mage skill. They should clarify that considering the items needed for combos are cash items. I would be very upset if i spent crystals to buy those gems, only to find out it was a waste of my money because the skills arent described in full. Good thing i bought them with gold

Comment

Yea and it sucks as a knight with this combo, it pushes all the mobs in dungeons and I have to chase them since mostly of them are fast range bosses. But the damage receive by 50% is a good one though xD
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Long range*
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
            Yea and it sucks as a knight with this combo, it pushes all the mobs in dungeons and I have to chase them since mostly of them are fast range bosses. But the damage receive by 50% is a good one though xD
            ya and if u dont kill the boss quick enough, it respawns at full health. if u push it too far away

Comment

Working...
            X