No announcement yet.

iob is rigged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 person can control a whole server if hes strong enough, look at me on S60, i can litterly ruin IOB for everyone if they dont listen to me, im not a jerk, ill just ruin everyones IOB for a few days if people wanna screw around, i do it 100% random, whatever team i land on wins, doesnt matter if i get 10 alts on red and my main is on blue, where i land wins, and keeps everyone getting a fair hand. And everyone agrees with me since its the most fair way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
      1 person can control a whole server if hes strong enough, look at me on S60, i can litterly ruin IOB for everyone if they dont listen to me, im not a jerk, ill just ruin everyones IOB for a few days if people wanna screw around, i do it 100% random, whatever team i land on wins, doesnt matter if i get 10 alts on red and my main is on blue, where i land wins, and keeps everyone getting a fair hand. And everyone agrees with me since its the most fair way to do it.
      Nope, you are wrong. 1 person can't ruin it. 1 person can't kill everyone and collect everything at the same time, nor can that 1 person do anything against people who respawn and have the invul buff (more than enough time to collect something).

Comment

Then u are on crack seb, cause past few days a guild has been killing RQ bosses just to make people mad. So i have ruined IOB every single day until they stop. All alone, no1 on server can kill me, even a guild cant kill me. It can be ruined by one player if hes strong enough. Oh im a knight so i got alot of aoe skills also, so they cant really stay safe from me.
        Last edited by Haphaestus; 08-10-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Then u are on crack seb, cause past few days a guild has been killing RQ bosses just to make people mad. So i have ruined IOB every single day until they stop. All alone, no1 on server can kill me, even a guild cant kill me. It can be ruined by one player if hes strong enough. Oh im a knight so i got alot of aoe skills also, so they cant really stay safe from me.
          Nah. You are wrong, simple as that.

Comment

Guide to stalling this knight:
            Rangers use dream trap
            Priests use bloody acres + demon's grasp
            If you have 3 of any combination of the 2 classes/skills, you can effectively lock him from doing anything by permanently trapping him.
            you don't need to attack him to win, just stop him from attacking you

no matter what lv you are and what stats you have, you cant do squat against those skills (save for rogues purge skill against debuffs) and cage is the ultimate trap
            even seb has problems facing against a team with priests/rangers that know how to use their traps effectively
            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Im on S60, we are unmerged, theres only like 50active players, 30 in my guild, rest just stick around to annoy, almost all rogues/knights. We have 2 rangers above lvl 80 on the server, both in my guild. So no traps, a few rogues, but i just keep fighton active and whenever a rogue pops up aoe and he gets 1 hit killed. And even the best rogues on the server hit 1's on me, except with there assassin thrust so they cant really stop me. Couple of priests, but with no stuns i just dhook and dead them. Only people that even go in IOB are me, and the 2 collectors that help get rain.

Comment

Ew,you say your not a jerk? You've been ruining IOB for everyone just cuz someone else did something you didn't like.You sound like a fail in-game dictator who abuses his big-wide-wallet powers ingame cuz he probly got pushed around too much in high school,or been a bully in high school,so now he takes it ingame,continue being a nasty jerk,you're doing a great job.
                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Working...
                X