Point of Interest Mark of God Pack Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point of Interest Mark of God Pack Error

The Point of interest pack for the Mark of god pack is giving the incorrect item when opened. I purchased 20 Mark of god packs from points shop for a total of 3600 points. Opening the packs is giving monster essence x1 in error, completely useless to me and absolutely not what I want to spent my points on! Please kindly correct the bug and give the intended items or return my points!

I have submit a ticket on the Kongregate report a bug option, I did not see any option for a Kongregate user to submit a ticket directly on the R2
    site (please advise if there is and I will gladly submit a ticket). My Account name is (S4) Shannensl

Attached is a screen shot showing the mark of god pack giving monster essence in error:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Markofgoderror.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1739076
    Last edited by Shannensl; 08-08-2013, 05:44 PM. Reason: typo
    Crystal Saga Kong Servers (S4) Shannensl
    Boogerific Broken

:eek::eek:Geoducks... google them o.o:eek::eek:

Hi, please go to the Server Selection screen. At the bottom of the screen, look for the line that says 'Have any questions or concerns? Click here' - click that line to be taken to the correct ticket portal. From there, you'll be able to send in a ticket regarding your issue.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Shannensl View Post
      The Point of interest pack for the Mark of god pack is giving the incorrect item when opened. I purchased 20 Mark of god packs from points shop for a total of 3600 points. Opening the packs is giving monster essence x1 in error, completely useless to me and absolutely not what I want to spent my points on! Please kindly correct the bug and give the intended items or return my points!

I have submit a ticket on the Kongregate report a bug option, I did not see any option for a Kongregate user to submit a ticket directly on the R2
      site (please advise if there is and I will gladly submit a ticket). My Account name is (S4) Shannensl

Attached is a screen shot showing the mark of god pack giving monster essence in error:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]50600[/ATTACH]
      Please try to file a ticket as MemoryLane mentioned,then we will surely working on it as soon as possible.Thank you!

Comment

Thank you both for your reply and pointing me in the right direction! The ticket number is: 536058
        Boogerific Broken

Comment

That item is the mark of god Click image for larger version

Name:	jptdknpa.gif
Views:	19
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1673089
          god's ****

Comment

Would a mod please check into the status of my ticket #536058, it was opened on 8/9 and has not been updated since. I'm hoping to get this resolved before the points event
            ends. Thank you in advance!
            Boogerific Broken

Comment

We apologize for the delay on the update regarding your Ticket.
              I will forward this towards the next available GM and you should receive a response by the end of today.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Thanks so much!
                Boogerific Broken

Comment

Shannensi, if you may, please check your Ticket again. I was informed that you received a reply.

Comment

I received an automated message within minutes of submitting the ticket on 8/9. It simply stated that my ticket was received and was being forwarded to the appropriate dept to be investigated. I just barely checked the ticket status via the linked provided in the confirmation email and it still shows no updates since. I have noticed that the Mark of
                    god pack has since been removed from the points shop entirely but the incorrect items/points balance have not been corrected.

Thank you again for your assistance with this issue! Much appreciated!
                    Boogerific Broken

Comment

Alright, thank you for confirming that with me. I will be poking at them again about it.

Comment

i have aswell got a few reply's i'm not concerned,infact i feel they will amend it, so far from the mods i've had every prob fixed so i have no doubt they'll fix it,if thats any assurance

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                          i have aswell got a few reply's i'm not concerned,infact i feel they will amend it, so far from the mods i've had every prob fixed so i have no doubt they'll fix it,if thats any assurance
                          Good to know others are getting replies for the same issue, that is encouraging. My concern is getting the correct items or the points returned before the end of the points event (tomorrow being the last day).
                          Boogerific Broken

Comment

Shannensl, I will try to have you compensated or something will happen for you before the P.o.I. ends.
                            Note that I will try, though. I can't promise it will happen for sure.

We really appreciate the patience you have during this issue and again, I would like to apologize for the delays.

Comment

Its now the final day of the points event with no resolution and no updates still, nearly one week since the ticket (# 536058) was opened. At this point I'm not very optimistic that there will be any effort to make this right at this point, very frustrating...
                              Boogerific Broken

Comment

Working...
                              X