Gm's can't answer tickets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm's can't answer tickets?

I can not believe I seriously witnessed this ridiculousness! 2 separate support tickets with the EXACT same replies from the same GM. Check this ♥♥♥♥ out.

Mon, Jul 15 2013 9:20pm - Cherry R2

Brandon Short,

First off, let us sincerely apologize to you for the delay in getting your reported issue resolved. It is not our intention to cause you any more inconveniences. Due to unforeseen circumstances, unfortunately we have yet to be able to resolve the reported issue. We truly understand your frustration, anger and total dismay at why R2 cannot resolve you issue as soon as you report the problem. There are procedures that we as GM’s are to adhere to when responding to your ticket. Although we would love to be able to solve every ticket instantaneously, that is not possible. There are matters that must be assigned to certain departments, which must be investigated such as Billing matters, technical issues, behavior issues; etc. We at this time ask for you continued patience and understanding. I know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for you. Thank you again for your understanding and patience.

The R2Games Team

Mon, Aug 12 2013 12:24am - Cherry R2

brandon short,

First off, let us sincerely apologize to you for the delay in getting your reported issue resolved. It is not our intention to cause you any more inconveniences. Due to unforeseen circumstances, unfortunately we have yet to be able to resolve the reported issue. We truly understand your frustration, anger and total dismay at why R2 cannot resolve you issue as soon as you report the problem. There are procedures that we as GM’s are to adhere to when responding to your ticket. Although we would love to be able to solve every ticket instantaneously, that is not possible. There are matters that must be assigned to certain departments, which must be investigated such as Billing matters, technical issues, behavior issues; etc. We at this time ask for you continued patience and understanding. I know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for you. Thank you again for your understanding and patience.

The R2Games Team

These are two separate tickets both from the same GM replying. This is outrageous. I knew there was something going on. I don't care what kind of trouble I get in for this, I'm bringing this attention to the major population of Crystal Saga. If these GM's can't even type up an original or thought out response who's to say they even try to help fix the problems and issues that go on in the community? I hope enough people see this before it gets deleted. One, I want the Admin to know what's going on in his support system, and I want the people who always know they're getting screwed over in tickets that it isn't just them. R2, I am hardly at words with you. I sincerely hope this changes. A GM doesn't get paid to copy and paste message to people who are having serious issues or reporting real bugs that everyone knows are around. I've had 1 to 1 Skype calls with GM's on other MMO's. And Joey is real nice and responds pretty well to tickets when he can get to them. I have nothing else to say.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-13-2013, 12:31 AM.
    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
    Guild: Eden
    Class: Priest
    Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
    Level: 101 scion
    Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
    Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
    Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
    Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
    Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
    Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
    Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
    Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
    Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
    Tower: 40/8960
    Soul: 897/3000

Template/scripted replies are common practice in every field. Every time I call my phone company, the conversation goes the exact same way, same with the cable company, and every receptionist I've ever gotten, as well as my own interactions with customers at my place of employment. There are procedures that have to be followed, there are specific replies they are suppose to give. If they took the time to write every reply from scratch, not only would you be waiting longer for a reply, but everyone else behind you would be waiting even longer as well.

I honestly don't see a problem with the reply you got as long as the issue you reported gets resolved.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X