spawn camping in sengolia/emperor rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawn camping in sengolia/emperor rank

i think there should be some limitations about sengolia battlegrounds. i think once you hit a certain rank you shouldnt be allow in sengolia battle grounds. makes it unfair for the lower ranking players when emperors spawn camps marquis and under. also the level requirement should have a limit like hellstorm and avernal realm. also make it to where you can only enter one sengolia once per day. were loosing new players because of the spawn camping.
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%
    maybe
    0.00%

There are two errors in your statement :

1) Even if they were to prevent emperor ranked players from joining sengolia, there are still WAY many players ranked duke or below but possessing high/powerful gears crushing any players regardless of their rank.

2) It makes it unfair for emperor ranked players as well, don't you think so? Few of them who want to farm badges to exchange into GMUT won't be able to do so anymore

Comment

dont waste ur time complaining about seng r2 doesnt care and they wont doanything about it unless u find a way to work a cash grab for them in to it.

Comment

I dont think it has much to do about cash for R2 on this situation, there dev team is just uncapable of coding this. They can fix bugs with skills which is about 1-2mins of coding per skill, let alone rework seng completely. The devs who work for R2 have no coding experiance i dont think, they simply take the code the chinese version send, semi translate it and apply it. They dont change/fix stuff until the chinese send them the patch cause there devs dont actually know how to do there jobs.

Comment

which is why i also put a alternative spawn camping block and make a seng just for emperors and have a all new level 81-and up

Comment

just split it by level or plane, dont go talking all this rubbish about rankings. ive seen some very weak emperors out there before so dividing things up based on honor isnt right.

Comment

Why just for emperor? couldn't someone just have maxed gear and low equipment?
              Maybe a new seng for level 80+ ( when you get slayers ) is a better idea.
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Fight Hard...Train Harder
                "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Working...
                X