Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really now..GM must read..your "Friend" here is threatening someone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really now..GM must read..your "Friend" here is threatening someone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gms.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	1739195

Yeah, I hid myself due to the fact that I don't wanna get involve with this guy. The fact that he is threatening someone to be muted permanently by his "Buddy" GM makes me really wonder. I ignored the guy that he is in argument with, because really he is annoying, but is it right to threaten someone just because you have "connections" and you are oh so proud to blurt it out in WC? Who is his "Buddy" GM? Please clear something out for me and all the other players, if there is something or someone like this then the fairness of the game is just a joke.

It doesn't work that way. This guy seems to just be trying to look cool by having people think he's got friends in high places.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I see...Thanks Mr. Mod!

Comment

*reads the first message by Bishop*
        clearly he told someone to stop annoying 'everyone'.

I don't see anything problem with that.
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
          *reads the first message by Bishop*
          clearly he told someone to stop annoying 'everyone'.

I don't see anything problem with that.
          With all due respect, I am well aware with the rest of the messages. What I am pointing out is the message that says he has a buddy GM, and If he would want to he can perma mute the char that he is in argument with. I agree that he is fending off the guy that is annoying everyone(BTW, I ignored the guy that he is in argument with. ), but that is not my point clearly..so please before commenting on anything else you should read carefully. I have no beef with the guy, what caught my attention is that he pretends that he has friends in high places.

Comment

Originally posted by UndisclosedXD View Post
            With all due respect, I am well aware with the rest of the messages. What I am pointing out is the message that says he has a buddy GM, and If he would want to he can perma mute the char that he is in argument with. I agree that he is fending off the guy that is annoying everyone(BTW, I ignored the guy that he is in argument with. ), but that is not my point clearly..so please before commenting on anything else you should read carefully. I have no beef with the guy, what caught my attention is that he pretends that he has friends in high places.
            that guy might have just said that just to shut people up,
            as if i'm saying i have connection with the mafia so others wont try to disturb me, even thou i'm bluffing.
            tbh i don't see the point of this thread either.
            A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

UndisclosedXD had a valid concern and I understand why this thread was created.

But, the question was answered- no one can ask a gm to mute someone just because they are a friend, and mutes are almost never permanent- so, this thread is now closed.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X