Guessing Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guessing Game

I don't know if this is a bug or not. But since S64 started, I've only seen numbers 1 or 3 win. Except this one time number 2 won. But other than that, it's always been numbers 3 or 1. You guys should check into this. Also, you should check into why there is this brutal lag in Guessing Game.

There is horrible lag in GG because of the amounts of people that enter the area,not to mention that torches themselves add considerable lag. There is only on L of the GG so there is nothing to take up the slack. The same reason as there is so much lag in IoB.
    The GG egg is random. There is no set number that it is going to be. It does not matter who kills the egg, or what number they chose. It is totally random. Something with the coding.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
      I don't know if this is a bug or not. But since S64 started, I've only seen numbers 1 or 3 win. Except this one time number 2 won. But other than that, it's always been numbers 3 or 1. You guys should check into this. Also, you should check into why there is this brutal lag in Guessing Game.
      Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
      There is horrible lag in GG because of the amounts of people that enter the area,not to mention that torches themselves add considerable lag. There is only on L of the GG so there is nothing to take up the slack. The same reason as there is so much lag in IoB.
      The GG egg is random. There is no set number that it is going to be. It does not matter who kills the egg, or what number they chose. It is totally random. Something with the coding.
      Even with high end gaming rig, I get tremendos FPS drop in guessing game. It's already been posted in few threads but non of it have response from Mods or Mods.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?78324-S63-Guessing-Game-bug&highlight=guessing+game
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=guessing+game
      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

It's probably because they don't care. And they also lack the intelligence to fix anything.

Comment

if they can't disable sperions etc.
          then my suggestion is for buffs like ladder. when we enter places we will be stuck invisible unless we attack&after exit battle it resets= all players sperions pixies etc invisible like rogues=no more lag less ppl attack and make the buff flop a lot, but that would only work for a event like GG, since avernal is constantly attacking, island has some attacking etc etc

my server is about 11 servers in one. I've spoken my piece about the lag in those places many times.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
            Just really good / bad luck based on how you see it.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Easy solution to this problem. Take 4 character to GG and it won't matter what the winning number is. xD I don't mind lag in GG. We're just standing around.
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
              X