Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal saga Island of Blessing

I was with time with 2 minute left because the game disconecte
    and the obcion for enter dont was ability when after the 2 minutes say this event is close

I've noticed that the in-game timer is a bit off compared to what our computer clock says.
    Chances are, the in-game clock compared to your computer clock is slightly ahead by a couple minutes and that's why you wouldn't enter.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

the event closes earlier than it should based on the server clock too, i have seen it countless times. cant enter even before the system message saying iob is closed

Comment

Well if you are able to get a screenshot of that, then that would be great.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i could but chances are that its gonna be a long time before i end up in that situation again. ill try to keep it in mind to show a pic if i get shut out before its actually supposed to be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            Well if you are able to get a screenshot of that, then that would be great.
            It's a little hard to recreate when we're busy trying to load on time and we don't want to purposely load out of time just to get a screenshot.

But it stops at server time 12:08. Not immediately as soon as it turns though. It's about halfway between 12:08 and 12:09.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
            X