Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Why is Guessing Game instance is so laggy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Why is Guessing Game instance is so laggy?

Seriously guys, guessing game is so laggy even without alts and any other browser activity. I think this issue has been addressed so many times but there is still no actions being done. Are you purely ignoring this or there is something being done about this. Please guys, check on it.
    "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Because probably around 80% of the server decides to participate and its even worse if your on a merged server.
    I try to get inside asap so i don't lag out.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

yeah i dont even attempt gg or iob because im playing on a server thats got 11 servers merged, and 90% of them are alt abusers lol

Comment

you are one of them kuja

Comment

my suggestion to fix GG is some sort of ladder entry buff or rogue cloak buff that stays on constantly during GG only(if leave map or dc buff gets removed so not abused). be nice if they could have that in the blessing zone A/ B then when went to gather we'd become visible again. if R2 can't do that, will keep poking around in my brain for other creative idea's to MacGyver and retrofit something to it as fix for R2 to look into.
          if they could do something like that though, it would give the map the appearance of a ghost town. you don't see peoples names, sperions, pets, etc when they are cloaked by rogue skill, that would defeat the purpose of their skill. so their skill can do what we want. or the ladder buff. = all lag gone besides people blinking in for just a moment/ wouldn't be processing all that stuff like usual.

Comment

i agree gamma xD

Comment

If the coders can't fix the participation pack you get from crypt back to english (it's in french right now) then I highly doubt they have the intelligence to code this.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                If the coders can't fix the participation pack you get from crypt back to english (it's in french right now) then I highly doubt they have the intelligence to code this.
                I wouldn't really consider the language issue a top priority issue. As for GG and IoB, I normally have to hide all players and hide all skill effects to participate. x_x
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

well personally not giving up. keeping them informed on those things as well

Comment

I've been keeping them informed for over 3 months. The R2 staff are as useless as a set of boobs on a bull. Unless my theory about the coding staff being french fries is true, which it probably is.

Comment

I've been keeping them informed for over 3 months. The R2 staff are as useless as a set of boobs on a bull. Unless my theory about the coding staff being french fries is true, which it probably is.
                      Raging and saying unnecessary stuff won't solve anything. We should just hope that they will do something about it. *waiting*
                      Last edited by DX0003; 08-21-2013, 11:11 PM. Reason: cause I'm awesome. XD
                      "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

You'll probably die of old age before anything is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                          Because probably around 80% of the server decides to participate and its even worse if your on a merged server.
                          I try to get inside asap so i don't lag out.
                          Actually this isn't the problem on GG- on a server I play on there are less people in GG than on either team on IoB normally, but it lags around 3-5x as much as IoB does. Besides that it is only GG that lags that badly, so it is something about GG itself that causes the lag.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                            my suggestion to fix GG is some sort of ladder entry buff or rogue cloak buff that stays on constantly during GG only(if leave map or dc buff gets removed so not abused). be nice if they could have that in the blessing zone A/ B then when went to gather we'd become visible again. if R2 can't do that, will keep poking around in my brain for other creative idea's to MacGyver and retrofit something to it as fix for R2 to look into.
                            if they could do something like that though, it would give the map the appearance of a ghost town. you don't see peoples names, sperions, pets, etc when they are cloaked by rogue skill, that would defeat the purpose of their skill. so their skill can do what we want. or the ladder buff. = all lag gone besides people blinking in for just a moment/ wouldn't be processing all that stuff like usual.
                            Probably the only thing that could help reduce lag or maybe making multiple lanes?
                            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
                            X