lvl150 cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl150 cap

Please guys what is happening with the order drops .some toons including myself have been afk for days and some times weeks to get the order`s we need ,i am now lvl148 and seems the drops that i need are few and far between .come on please give us some slack.any one else having the same problem ?

Everyone is having the same trouble except the very few lucky ones.

just keep grinding dude
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

yes the very few lucky ones seems the optimum word`s .Happy grinding yourself .

Comment

beend grinding 10 hours everyday,
        what the point of making ppl more envirnomental unfriendly waste electricity bill

Comment

it seems that r2 doesnt have plans of introducing the honor shop.. so, is it safe to throw those useless orders to give me more bag spaces? keeping them in hope for the honor shop is just depriving me of 13 bag spaces (im stuck at 147 for 1 month now)... lol...
          Last edited by R23625969; 08-22-2013, 10:31 AM. Reason: forgot a word

Comment

Originally posted by R23625969 View Post
            it seems that r2 doesnt have plans of introducing the honor shop.. so, is it safe to throw those useless orders to give me more bag spaces? keeping them in hope for the honor is just depriving me of 13 bag spaces (im stuck at 147 for 1 month now)... lol...
            I threw mine out. I figure honor shop won't come out and IF it does, I'm sure I'll get more orders while farming =.=
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

If they did introduce the honor shop and the system is similar to other Crystal games, you won't need those orders and insignias.

It's basically a whole new rank / military honor system, where you need to play PvP Boss Defense battle, PvE Offense, Defense, where you need to guard tower against monsters attack, etc to gain these new honor points, and it's scheduled at certain times, for around 1/2 - 1 hour, Once you win these, you'll get fragment stones which you can combine to make stones to trade for orders, insignias, cash shop items (bound). At least this is how it works in Crystal Legacy.

I played CL, and I have to say the system of getting random orders from elite in here is so much better than over there. Having to join those events to be able to level up, My rogue has been stuck at lvl 129 for over 4-5 months now, because it's too much work, and i'm (+ everyone else basically) too lazy to do it. The Top character that join this event everyday is only at lvl 136 in my server...

Comment

20hours afk....for 10 days to get grand marshal orders....
                just keep grinding...and party up when ever you can.
                Last edited by TheDemo801; 08-23-2013, 03:07 AM.
                IGN:(K1)TheDemo
                Class: Mage
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level:150
                Honor rank: Emperor

Swag is for boys, Class is for men.
                Let your freak flag fly

Comment

you can't party in the new area....

Comment

Working...
                  X