No announcement yet.

fix: cdn.res.cs.r2games.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This happened to me 5 times yesterday. I thought it was ONLY my problem but I guess not .-. Waisted 12 minutes of "world torch"
    I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
    Class Shadow Rogue
    Level 55+
    Plane Mortal (obv.)
    Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

• can't log on on any browser...and now i will miss chambers ....compansation for the 1d dragon coins and 2-5% exp i will now not be able to get? hmm i think you really need to look into fixing this issue its hard enough to lvl after lvl 100 now i miss that exp too.....
      Name: (S52)Shaz
      Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
      Plane: Eidolon 149
      Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
      Nobility: Emperor
      Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
      Mount: Hellwing
      Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
      Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
      Zodiac: Max
      Beast Soul: tiger
      Soul: 1138

Comment

• Indeed. This is the second time in two days that this is happening to me. Which is irritating since I will be missing Fate. I don't think it's happening from the user's side anymore, but is actually completely R2's fault.
        Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
        IGN: Silverblitz
        Guild: Apocalypse
        Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
        Lv: 123 Eidolon
        Honor: Emperor
        Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

• It must be nice to have a job that you are completely clueless at and still get paid for it. Too bad not a single person who works at R2 lives in the real world, because if they did, they would be unemployed lol.

Comment

• this happens to too many people all at the same time for it to be completely user side. What are the odds that so many people experience the same problem at the same time. Very very very small.
            The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

• Pfft. I agree for once on something Vastilos is saying - the cluelessness of the people who work in R2. Bad service, terrible modifications, and only partial release of the actual features of CS, makes me wonder why they're still at it. I wonder who's actually managing this stuff.
              Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
              IGN: Silverblitz
              Guild: Apocalypse
              Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
              Lv: 123 Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

• Today is the first time I've had a problem with Crystal Saga. I use Chrome. I was playing for over an hour, then it stuck on the loading screen between maps. Several minutes later I tried refreshing the connection and coming back on and it gave me a search list that led me to this thread. I deleted my browsing history and stuff like someone instructed on the first page, and now my only character IS MISSING. A friend says she can still see my character listed in the guild. The game is treating me like it's the first time I've looked at it. No access to any saved data. I'm working on a support ticket right now writing this up.

Comment

• Tang ina hindi aq makalaro ng CS sa computer nmin palaging ERROR ..........Ako 2 si killermango Good luck For PiL0 to Server Falling star Bluff (((

Comment

• Tinatry q pa ring makapaglaro pero hangang 81% lang tlga Wala n aq magagawa

Comment

• im having the same problem now

Comment

Working...
                      X