X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S14)Squintina
    started a topic Regarding issues: poll-type answers

Regarding issues: poll-type answers

As we can see in the forums, many of us are having issues again and no amount of cache/cookie clearing and browser switching works since it seems to be some sort of DNS issue.

However, one of my guildmates was able to log in (I'm still logged in but I know from past experience that if I change maps, and thus hit the loading screen, I'll be out, so I'm staying put). I wondered, what's the difference between him and me? Why doesn't he have it? And the only difference I know of is that he is from the Philippines.

So I was hoping all those who were affected could post their country so we can see if there is a pattern or if it's just a matter of luck, also write down anything you think could help.

I'll start:

This is the 3rd time having this issue.
    It seems to always happen not too long before reset. (East coast server time)
    Last edited by R22260316; 08-23-2012, 10:21 PM.

• Sigrun
    replied
    Belgium

While the screen blanked a couple of times while logging in, I was able to log in several toons during the issues. It took very long though.

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Netherlands here, able to log in whenever I wanted to over the course of the problem, loading new areas and logging only took extremely long (10min p/login, 4-6min p/loading map). Didn't give a "failed to connect to server" once.

Leave a comment:

• R25127467
    replied
    Ireland..2nd time happening to me. Still no joy as to this moment.

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Indonesia, today is worse than yesterday, can't login for more than 11 hours now. It seems that either it's some ISPs problem, or the hosts problem to certain ISPs.

Changing DNS WILL NOT HELP AT ALL this time... only way is if you find a super fast / great working proxy. Can't even get in to the forum by the way, and I'm using proxy right now, still haven't found the one that can get into the game though.

Leave a comment:

• robieee
    replied
    Philippines.
    still cant log in. 2 in a row, happens before crypt.

Leave a comment:

• R210201731
    replied
    eu cent araund 1:00 to 5:00

Leave a comment:

• vivsixx29
    replied
    Malaysia here.
    Had this problem for 2 days.
    missed my ladder with guildies :c

Leave a comment:

• Kisuke55
    replied
    Philippines still cant log in

Leave a comment:

• R26108411
    replied
    from philippines 2nd day now that i cant log in pls fix this so many events that i miss

S60 exigent bluff

Leave a comment:

• toyoshiro
    replied
    Uk
    Happened Yesterday and today

Leave a comment:

• R25647501
    replied
    well i'm from the philippines but i cant log in properly either to the game. this is the second time

Leave a comment:

• csAluraLaila
    replied
    Trixy here on alias...as many are from US some are not im from UK South east GMT, and ive had this ongoing problem around 5pm (US East) PvE for the past 2 days..

Leave a comment:

• jamius
    replied
    North Carolina, USA

Leave a comment:

• xbruce
    replied
    Ontario, Canada.

Happened once last night, around 11:30pm EST
    Happened in midnoon today when seignor was activated using up one of my training ground entries even though the loading screen didn't allow me INTO Training Grounds (4:00pm)
    And then again 20 min into L2 Seng ; I got DC'ed and tried to go back in; but not allowed - from 7:21pm until the current time: 8:05pm.

and if it's a browser/cache issue then answer me this:

Do 2 laptops and a desktop all share the same browser/cache issues ; FF, Chrome, IE and Avant.

Not a techy, but I'm assuming not.

So that's 12 browsers that will not work and receive this DNS issue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X