Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undelivered Crystals

To whom it may concern,

I would like to ask from the admin and management of your help to resolve my issue.
    It's already been 24 hours and more since i purchased 1000 crystals + freebies worth of $9.99USD
    but until now the rubies/crystals wasn't appearing in my account. Yet, it appeared the transaction was completed under
    my account's profile following this order number 201308300641259516.

I used 500 worth of loads from Ultimate Game Card to purchase it. Also, I did file a ticket with regards to this concern.
    Hope it can be settled as soon as possible.

Thank you management

As for the ticket number please check into this 267799.

Hope it can be resolved in the earliest possible time

Thank you so much and more power

Comment

Could you please provide to me your Ticket Number so I may forward it to someone who will address it appropriately?

Edit: Oh, good timing on the Ticket Number.
      Thank you.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Thanks BrotherVT. I already got my package.

BTW, I would like to know, if you have any idea, i actually paid 500 UGC for the 10$ promos you have in r2 and it seems that I pay more than the actual price. Where I can possible see the remaining? So i can add up again and top up new cards and purchase items.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CAAustrick View Post
          Thanks BrotherVT. I already got my package.

BTW, I would like to know, if you have any idea, i actually paid 500 UGC for the 10$ promos you have in r2 and it seems that I pay more than the actual price. Where I can possible see the remaining? So i can add up again and top up new cards and purchase items.

Thanks
          Is there a chance that you don't live in the United States? There are exchange rates that may make the value of the American dollar worth more or less.
          If not, you should still have a remaining balance on your UGC account. Just log onto your account and I believe you should see it located on your account.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
          X