Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not acquire Monster handbook quest 1

Hi,

I play on Kong server 1 (S1)212Aaron212. I can not get the monster handbook quest 1. I acquired it as a mortal while maxing all green monsters in the handbook. However now I am a scion and can not get the quest to actually complete it. I had to abandon it to become a scion. Please tell me how to get the quest back.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Quest is not in available quests. I have more than 10p on me, restarting, refreshing, and other options do not cause the quest to appear.

i have the same issue Kong Server 1 (S1)NVProphet. I am already level 100 scion and no sign of the quest reappearing.

Comment

File a ticket!
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

i filed a ticket already ^_^

Comment

and did they resolve the issue? i dont have the quest either

Comment

not yet and idk if i should rebirth. they just told me to wait. im a lvl 102 scion now. i have the 5k crystals for orange guys still. i have all the requirements.

Comment

If you don't wait they will NOT help you, they will require you to get to 100 again. I have just finished that and reactivated my ticket. If it gets resolved, I'll make a final post here on how long it took, and if I had to take any action, what it was.

Comment

Im eido lvl 104 and still no handbook quest after abandoning it to rebirth, filed a ticket and everything but no response. VT said he will look into it, still no response.
                IGN: (S62)Zipzap
                Server: [S62]Bloodshed Hollow (S62+S60)
                Guild: (S60)Apocalypse
                Level: 128+ Eidolon
                Class: Blood focus hybrid priest
                Married to: (S62)Ajari

Everything's gonna be alright, if its not alright then its not yet the end!

Comment

good news! I have an answer, after proving to them for over a month i meet the requirements, they told me they can not help me. if you delete this quest you can never receive it again. They did however encourage me to level up, and that they will tell the devs. if you have not had this issue DO NOT DELETE THIS QUEST.

Comment

So as a mortal i got this quest. I could not complete it because i could not zone into the map required to complete the quest.

It was a requirement to delete the quest to rebirth which i did.

Never got the quest back and now your saying i will never get it again? So you need to not rebirth and waste time getting to the correct level before rebirth to complete it?

Guess it doesn't matter much as you cant get mark of god's unless you pay for them.

Comment

i still haven't recieved any help with getting my monsterbook quest back. its been almost a month without a response to my ticket. i dont cash often and im sitting at 5k crystals for the orange monsters to be unlocked. Should i just give up and use my crystals?

Comment

Originally posted by Worthless12 View Post
                        good news! I have an answer, after proving to them for over a month i meet the requirements, they told me they can not help me. if you delete this quest you can never receive it again. They did however encourage me to level up, and that they will tell the devs. if you have not had this issue DO NOT DELETE THIS QUEST.
                        Seems to be they could have resolved this issue if they had just made the quest a player-npc acceptable based quest instead of this automatic nonsense that is CLEARLY not properly functioning as players who were forced to delete the quest to rebirth cannot get the quest again
                        Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Ah it's the reason why they do not put mark of god in events like the tokens events. That's because many players abandoned the quest...
                          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
                          X