So why....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why....

exactly is the enchanting system garbage? The %'s can't possibly be correct or if they are then myself and about 1/2 the server I am on, which is admittedly small now even though it's like 8 servers in one, are the most unlucky mofo's in the world.

So what I'm asking is does anyone know the actual %'s on + with dragon crystals?

Just got back onto the game and I'm already thinking of quitting again.

Eh, DC enchantment is no different from Maplestory enchantment, the higher the enchantment the higher the failure rate, what makes it worse is that when ur like at +13 or +14, you can go lose a lot which almost feels like you are starting from scratch. Also, one thing i notice on other CS is that they have SuperDCs which guarantee automatic upgrade, which doesn't exist here. So having a **** enchantment rate here means more profit theoretically. Also, in MS they sell like protection from enchantment failure, so its basicallyl the samething here.

Comment

more profit? not from me lmao not a chance in hell that im buying $3 dc's when the success % shown is incorrect.

Comment

ya, well burn through 3.5k mecs in 1 sitting for ONE equip to get to +13 after the first 2k mecs (another +13 after 100) and I still cant hit +14
        down to +3
        Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Working...
        X