Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have to create a new char?I already have one..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have to create a new char?I already have one..

Hello all, I was wondering if I will have to create a new char to play on the website since I already have one through the Wild Tangent app on my computer.It automatically connects to a PVP server and I like the fact that the website has ones that are not pvp.When I click on a server here, it takes me to the character creation page.I would like to play with the one I already have.Anyone know if this is possible?Thanks

Originally posted by StarOpal View Post
    Hello all, I was wondering if I will have to create a new char to play on the website since I already have one through the Wild Tangent app on my computer.It automatically connects to a PVP server and I like the fact that the website has ones that are not pvp.When I click on a server here, it takes me to the character creation page.I would like to play with the one I already have.Anyone know if this is possible?Thanks
    it is possible just remember what server .you make that old toon of yours
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Crystal Saga on WildTangent connects to Kabam servers. I'm not sure if you're going to be able to connect to a Kabam server directly through the Kabam site- I know that if you play through Yahoo Games, you can only play through Yahoo Games, you can't connect your character directly to a Kabam account.

Either way, you won't find your character on the R2 platform, because you do play through Kabam. If you wish to play here, or on a different server, you will need to create a new character.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X