Something odd and might need looking at

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something odd and might need looking at

I had a character in Celestial Palace Lvl 3 on 2 occasions earlier today. I set my character to afk while I also watched TV.
    Every time a torch appeared first time a character Oxspas(61) appeared and ran straight on to the torch even though he was not in my screen vision. Second time a character hkfyli (s37) did exactly the same. It was as though they were on afk mode and immediately the torch ended they ran off screen. Never were they on screen before the torch appeared and about 10 times when a torch appeared a few seconds after they would appear landing directly on the torch. The second character is obviously a bot with its character name that it has.

Both were level 40s mortal with no special gear and lvl 1 wings yet they both had over 100k hit points. Their base stats were also low as I thought maybe they have had HP enhanced by fruits, but it didn't look like it.

Something just didn't seem right about the characters. I know we get a lot of bots for selling stuff ( that annoy the hell out of everyone) but this seemed more serious with characters being enhanced by hacking and some sort of outside programme being used to direct a character to torches.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this happening?

I've had it happen many times to me. I've sent in tickets and R2 doesn't care. To be honest, there's no point in raising topics like this, R2 doesn't give a **** about it.

Comment

Hahaha just turn to evil mode and kill the shiiy out of the bots, that's what I do ^^
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

oh come on people, r2g really does care, but they will not publicly admit that there is a working bot for cs that these mall mmo ppl have developed or discovered. therefore their response to dimwits like u and me (in their eyes) is next to nothing, and they say theyre looking in to it. they really are. but they wont tell me or you anything about it because the are trying to keep it on the DL. word up.

Comment

If R2 really cared about this abuse they would at least try and get rid of the abusers. Was on earlier and 3 bots all kept coming to torches.

Why doesn't a GM come online and summon torches and then ban all the auto bots (and a steady growth of other players) that are obviously using an illegal program.

Perhaps we could at least have a GM comment about this.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
            oh come on people, r2g really does care, but they will not publicly admit that there is a working bot for cs that these mall mmo ppl have developed or discovered. therefore their response to dimwits like u and me (in their eyes) is next to nothing, and they say theyre looking in to it. but they're not. but they wont tell me or you anything about it because the are trying to keep the money flowing. word up.
            fixed for you.
            I love myself.

Comment

Working...
            X